San Jose, CA (PRWEB) August 10, 2015
ThreatMetrix®, the fastest-growing provider of context-based security and advanced fraud prevention solutions, today announces it has been honored as a winner in two categories at the Best in Biz Awards 2015 International.
The only independent global business awards program judged by members of the press and industry analysts named ThreatMetrix a Gold winner in the Most Innovative Company of the Year category and a Bronze winner in the Most Innovative Product of the Year category.
More than 250 public and private companies representing all sectors of the global economy from more than 30 countries competed in Best in Biz Awards’ third annual International program. Winners of Best in Biz Awards 2015 International were determined based on scoring from a panel of 26 judges drawn from top-tier news, business, finance, and technology publications and media outlets from 19 countries, with all continents represented.
“Recognition by the Best in Biz Awards’ international community as a leading innovator is a testament to our continued success and disruption in the cybersecurity space,” said Armen Najarian, chief marketing officer at ThreatMetrix. “We take pride in our approach to global intelligence sharing, which enables businesses across industries to stay one step ahead of cybercriminals.”
The ThreatMetrix® Digital Identity Network analyzes more than 1 billion transactions each month to differentiate between fraudulent and authentic account creations, logins and transactions. ThreatMetrix offers the only frictionless cybersecurity solution that combines enhanced mobile identification, location-based authentication, endpoint intelligence, behavior intelligence and real-time trust analytics into a powerful, context-based authentication and fraud prevention solution.
For a full list of Best in Biz Awards 2015 International winners, visit: http://intl.bestinbizawards.com/intl-2015-winners.
Other honors ThreatMetrix received in 2015:
- The Channel Company’s CRN 100 Coolest Cloud Computing Vendors of 2015
- Named to the 2015 OnCloud Top 100 private companies list
- Winner of the 2015 Cyber Defense Magazine Awards for Best Anti-Malware and Hot Company in Multi-Factor Authentication
- Winner of three Bronze Info Security Products Guide 2015 Global Excellence Awards for the Most Innovative Security Software (Product) of the Year, Most Innovative Company of the Year (Security), and Innovation in Enterprise Security
- 2015 Network Products Guide Hot Companies and Best Product Award winners in three categories: Gold in Innovative Company of the Year (Information Technology) category, Silver in Best New Products and Services – Information Security and Risk Management category, Bronze in Best New Products and Services – Security Software category
- Named to the 2015 AlwaysOn Global 250 Top Private Companies List
- Share this news on Twitter: [email protected] wins in two categories at @BestInBizAwards 2015 International: http://goo.gl/GpgqC2
- Press Release: ThreatMetrix Announces World’s Largest Digital Identity Network at RSA Conference
- eBook: ThreatMetrix Cybercrime Report: Q1 2015
- ThreatMetrix Cybercrime Prevention Summit 2015
About Best in Biz Awards
Now in its fifth year, Best in Biz Awards recognizes top companies, teams, executives and products for their business success as judged by established members of the press and industry analysts. Best in Biz Awards honors are currently conferred in two separate programs: North America and International. Entries for Best in Biz Awards 2015 are currently being accepted from all companies based or operating in North America until the final deadline on September 18, 2015. For more information, visit: http://www.bestinbizawards.com.
ThreatMetrix offers market-leading advanced fraud prevention and frictionless context-based security solutions leveraging a global shared digital identity network and real-time, customer-driven analytics platform. These solutions help customers differentiate between trusted users and potential fraud resulting in reduced friction, incremental revenue and lower fraud and operational costs.
ThreatMetrix secures customers against account takeover, payment fraud, fraudulent account registrations resulting from malware, and data breaches. Underpinning the solution is the ThreatMetrix Digital Identity Network, which analyzes billions of transactions and protects hundreds of millions of active user accounts across tens of thousands of websites and mobile applications. The ThreatMetrix solution is deployed across a variety of industries, including financial services, enterprise, e-commerce, payments, social networks, government and insurance.
For more information, visit http://www.threatmetrix.com or call 1-408-200-5755.
Join the cybersecurity conversation by visiting the ThreatMetrix blog, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages.
© 2015 ThreatMetrix. All rights reserved. ThreatMetrix, TrustDefender ID, TrustDefender Cloud, TrustDefender Mobile, TrustDefender Client, the TrustDefender Cybercrime Protection Platform, ThreatMetrix Labs, and the ThreatMetrix logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of ThreatMetrix in the United States and other countries. All other brand, service or product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies or owners.