North Olmsted, OH (PRWEB) August 11, 2015
Today’s consumers are demanding – especially when it comes to home design. In fact, 75 percent say they want personalized products and services.* Moen continues to provide homeowners a variety of product options to personalize their space – including newly enhanced Weymouth™ and Arris® tub filler faucet offerings – to ensure their bathrooms are unique and completely customized to meet their needs.
- New - The traditionally styled Weymouth tub fillers can now be specified with either cross or new lever handles to provide even more customization in the master bath
- Signature styling elements of the collection include porcelain inlays with antique decorative script and a refined spout
- The ornate Weymouth tub filler features an exquisite hand shower with an antique design
- Can be installed as a wall- or floor-mounted design, depending on tub placement and consumer preference
- Offered in both Chrome and LifeShine® Brushed Nickel finishes to perfectly match with other finishes throughout the bath
- The modern Arris tub filler has distinctive styling and crisp, cylindrical, geometric shapes
- Available in a floor-mount option with a matching hand shower
- Offered in Chrome and LifeShine Brushed Nickel finishes to perfectly match other finishes throughout the bath
Moen Freestanding Tub Fillers
- Installation is easy and intuitive; Moen’s proprietary bracket system assures that the floor-mounted risers and faucet remain secure and wobble-free for a premium fit and finish
- New – Features a lower-profile bracket ideal to easily and securely allow for concrete installations
- Both collections include perfectly matching faucets, shower trim and bath accessories for a completely coordinated and finished design
- Both tub filler collections offer an optimum flow rate for quick tub filling
- Limited Lifetime Warranty**
For more information, visit moen.com or call 1-800-BUY-MOEN (1-800-289-6636).
**For full warranty information, visit http://www.moen.com
As the #1 faucet brand in North America, Moen offers a diverse selection of thoughtfully designed kitchen and bath faucets, showerheads, accessories, bath safety products and kitchen sinks for residential applications – each delivering the best possible combination of meaningful innovation, useful features, on-trend styling and lasting value. In addition, Moen® Commercial offers superior-performing products that deliver lower lifetime costs for today's facilities.
Moen is part of Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc. (NYSE: FBHS), which creates products and services that help fulfill the dreams of homeowners and help people feel more secure. The Company's trusted brands include Moen® faucets, Master Lock® and Sentry® Safe security products, MasterBrand Cabinets® and Therma-Tru® entry door systems. Fortune Brands holds market leadership positions in all of its segments. Fortune Brands is part of the S&P MidCap 400 Index. For more information, please visit http://www.FBHS.com.
Jennifer Allanson or Kristi Stolarski