The goal is to provide customers multiple solutions to take force data measurements in the field in an accurate, efficient and fast way.
Conshohocken, PA (PRWEB) August 11, 2015
Strainsert has designed and manufactures two new wireless force sensor (http://www.strainsert.com/product-categories/wireless-force-sensor-products/) products: The J-Unit1 Model, a 900 MHz wireless load cell transmitter/receiver that works with most new or existing Strainsert full bridge 350 Ohms sensors and the CW Model, a stand-alone load pin with an integrated 900 MHz transmitter/receiver. Providing customers with innovative wireless force sensors enhances efficiency and productivity in the field. The major advantages include:
- Flexibility – No need for cable runs
- Versatility – Wireless solutions for use with an existing sensor or as a stand-alone integrated sensor
- Accuracy – In-place calibration capability allows users to perform calibration adjustments in the field
- Reliability – 5,000 hours of continual battery life without replacement
- Speed – Easy to use software offers quick setup and operation
- Range – Transmission distances up to 3000 ft line of sight
- Display – Graphical display and data collection software available for use on any PC or laptop running Windows XP or greater
Strainsert’s 900 MHz J-Unit1 wireless load cell receiver/transmitter incorporates a fully embedded factory programmable radio for usage with most new or field existing Strainsert full bridge 350 Ohms force sensors. Strainsert’s 900 MHz CW wireless load pin sensor product incorporates a fully embedded factory programmable radio which eliminates the need for cable runs, reduces installation time and maintenance and maximizes reliability and accuracy.
"The goal is to provide customers multiple solutions to take force measurements in the field in an accurate, efficient and fast way." Please contact Strainsert (http://www.strainsert.com/contact-us/) to find out more about these two new wireless force sensor products.
About Strainsert Company
Headquartered in Conshohocken, PA and established over five decades ago, Strainsert is an industry leading designer and manufacturer of force sensors products, including load cells, load pins, tension links, force sensing bolts/studs and force measurement systems. Strainsert is a pioneer in the force sensor industry, with numerous patented designs made possible by innovative internal gaging processes and an unsurpassed dedication to engineering, customer requirements and vast industry experience in the Aerospace, Military, Marine and Automotive industries. Strainsert is AS9100C / ISO 9001:2008 certified. For more information, please visit http://www.strainsert.com or call 610-825-3310.