This release integrates the power of XpressLook with the functionality of Relativity in new ways. It improves the overall user experience for our clients.
Austin, Texas (PRWEB) August 11, 2015
Advanced Discovery has completed the new version of its XpressLook and Advanced Visibility tools. These proprietary eDiscovery workflow enhancements are powered by kCura’s Relativity version 9.2. Included in this release are a number of unique features and user interface enhancements designed to provide “a seamless ECA-to-review experience within a tool clients know and love,” Advanced Discovery COO, Rick Hutchinson, stated. “This release integrates the power of XpressLook with the functionality of Relativity in new ways. It improves the overall user experience for our clients.”
This version includes an extensive list of new features:
- Enhancements to XpressLook, providing full ECA functionality directly within Relativity—no more moving from tool to tool to get work done
- Improved case management, review and production reporting within XpressLook, utilizing Advanced Visibility’s reports
- Full compatibility with Safari, Chrome and Firefox web browsers
- The addition of Blackout, Milyli's assisted redaction tool, automating the redaction process up to 50 percent
- Availability of a client sandbox with a scaled-down version of XpressLook and Relativity to provide testing and POCs for custom functionality
- Integration of DiscoveryCore, which gives corporate clients the ability to reuse work product across cases to reduce processing and review costs
- Multi-tenancy capability to increase Advanced Discovery’s robust managed services offering
- Integration with eDepoze, including support of eDepoze Binders
According to Advanced Discovery CTO, Shimmy Messing, “Like any technology, our tools rely on people using them effectively. Our goal is to put the user in the driver’s seat, then support them with tools and expertise.” Advanced Discovery provides the perfect balance of the right technology and expertise to provide our clients with easy-to-use, cost-effective answers to their eDiscovery challenges.
For a demonstration of this new release, contact salesinfo(at)advanceddiscovery(dot)com.
About Advanced Discovery
Advanced Discovery is an award-winning, end-to-end eDiscovery software and services provider, supporting law firms and corporations nationwide since 2002. Advanced Discovery offers project planning and budgeting, data preservation and forensic collection, early case assessment, hosted review, managed document review and more from its numerous state-of-the-art facilities across the country. The company employs leading professionals in the industry, applies defensible workflows and provides industry-proven technology across all aspects of the eDiscovery life cycle. This devotion to excellence has earned Advanced Discovery inclusion on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies in the US for four consecutive years and recognition as a top provider by Legal Times, Texas’ Best and other publications.
For more information contact