Future subterranean warfare techno-tactics will be based on Fused Multi-Modal Multi-Sensor systems and Proactive “Detect and Kill” subterranean robots
Washington D.C. (PRWEB) August 14, 2015
According to the Subterranean Warfare (Tunnels & Underground Structures Detection and Subterranean Robots) Technologies: Global Market – 2015-2020 Market Report, in recent conflicts (e.g. Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Gaza) , wherever nations like the U.S. or Israel had overwhelming combat power, their adversaries (e.g., Al-Qaeda, Taliban, ISIS, Hamas, Hezbollah) resorted to a much more primitive combat strategy, the use of underground tunnels and structures. The challenge posed by these clandestine tunnels and underground structures is the key to the emergence of transformational counter-terror technologies and tactics. The maturity and deployment of these technologies are forecasted to alter the asymmetric landscape of subterranean warfare into a symmetric encounter.
Future subterranean warfare techno-tactics will be based on:
1. Fused Multi-Modal Multi-Sensor systems for clandestine tunnels & underground structures detection.
2. Proactive Subterranean Warfare, in which remotely controlled “Detect and Kill” subterranean robots will search, locate and destroy the adversary tunnels and buried structures.
The report examines each dollar spent in the market via two orthogonal money trails: by Technology, Solutions & Service Sectors and by Country-Region. Within these trails, the report is granulated into 15 technology, solution & service submarkets and 10 national/regional submarkets as shown in the attached chart.
Questions answered in this 370-page report include:
- What will the market size and trends be during 2015-2020?
- What are the submarkets that provide attractive business opportunities?
- What drives the Subterranean Warfare market?
- What are the customers looking for?
- What are the Subterranean Warfare technologies?
- Where and what are the market opportunities?
- What are the market drivers and inhibitors?
- Who are the key vendors?
- What are the challenges to market penetration & growth?
The report presents in 370 pages, 186 tables & figures, analysis of 17 current and pipeline solutions, services & technologies and 23 leading vendors. It is explicitly tailored for decision-makers in the fields of defense, homeland security and public safety industry, border security and other. The report details the market, funding & legislation trends, and enables decision makers to identify business opportunities. It presents pipeline technologies, market size, drivers and inhibitors. It also provides for each submarket 2014 data and analyses, and also projects the 2015-2020 market and technologies from several perspectives, including:
- Business opportunities and challenges
- SWOT analysis
- Market analysis (e.g., market dynamics, market drivers and inhibitors)
- 2014-2020 market size data & forecasts, current & emerging technologies & services, key facts, sector background and analysis of the following 17 industry sectors:
-- In-Tunnel Scouting Robots
--“Seek and Kill” Attack-Robots
--Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR)
--Surface Seismic Systems
--Borehole Passive Sensors (BPS)
--Borehole Active Sensors (BAS)
--Fiber Optic Sensors
--Microgravity Detection Systems (MDS)
--Resistive and MMWave Tomography
--UGV Based Systems
--Electromagnetic Systems (w/o GPR)
--Testing & Evaluation
--Civil Engineering Projects
--Planning & Training Outsourced Services
--Gov. Funded R&D
- 2014-2020 market size data & forecasts, key facts and techno-tactical-economic analysis of 10 countries and regions:
--UAE, Qatar, Bahrain and Kuwait
--MEA (w/o Israel & Gulf States)
The report includes:
- For readers who wish to acquire more information the report includes 9 in-depth appendices:
Appendix A: Illegal Narcotics Trade Appendix B: Geophysical Site Interpretation Appendix C: The U.S. Army Clandestine Tunnels Mitigation: FM-8 Guide Appendix D: Assessment of the 2015 Global Geo-Political – Economic Status Appendix E: Sub-Terrain Warfare In Future Asymmetric Warfare Appendix F: Techno-Tactical Aspects of Subterranean Warfare Appendix G: Techno-Tactical Outlook of the U.S. Border Tunnels Mitigation Appendix H: Glossary Appendix I: Acronyms & Abbreviations
- Data on 23 companies operating in the market (Profiles, Contact Information & Products):
--Advanced Geosciences, Inc. (AGI),
--Allied Associates Geophysical Ltd.
--CGG Canada Services Ltd,
--Exploration Instruments LLC
--Geogiga Technology Corporation
--Geomar Software Inc.
--Geophysical Survey Systems, Inc
--Mount Sopris Instruments
--PetRos EiKon Incorporated
--R. T. Clark Co. Inc.
--Sensors & Software Inc.
--Vista Clara Inc.
--Zonge International, Inc.
--Geomatrix Earth Science Ltd
--Spotlight Geophysical Services
--Quest Geo Solutions Limited
Explore more Homeland Security and Public Safety Reports at http://www.homelandsecurityresearch.com.
About Homeland Security Research Corp. (HSRC)
Homeland Security Research Corp. (HSRC) is an international market and technology research firm specializing in the Homeland Security (HLS) & Public Safety (PS) Industry. HSRC provides premium market reports on present and emerging technologies and industry expertise, enabling global clients to gain time-critical insight into business opportunities. HSRC’s clients include U.S. Congress, DHS, U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, NATO, DOD, DOT, GAO, and EU, among others; as well as HLS & PS government agencies in Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Israel, Canada, UK, Germany, Australia, Sweden, Finland, Singapore. With over 750 private sector clients (72% repeat customers), including major defense and security contractors, and Fortune 500 companies, HSRC earned the reputation as the industry’s Gold Standard for HLS & PS market reports.