Urbanization in Asia Pacific and Latin America is One of the Key Drivers to the Global Safe Cities Market
Washington D.C. (PRWEB) August 18, 2015
It is an open secret that the economic prosperity and quality of life of communities, towns and cities depend on the mitigation of crime, terror, manmade and natural disasters. According to the Global Safe City: Industry, Technologies & Market – 2015-2020 report, the Safe City markets are going through major shifts. Public opinion and political pressures combined with maturing safe city technologies such as video analytics, Physical Security Information Management (PSIM), Public-Safety Answering Point (PSAP), Distributed Sensors Systems, Sensor and Data Fusion Algorithms, Software as a Service (SaaS), Social Media Emergency Response software, Geo-Design and advanced ICT technologies are creating fresh business opportunities.
According to the report, the market growth is boosted by the following drivers:
- Cities, towns and communities population drive for quality of life and economic prosperity
- Post 2008 meltdown governmental funding policy of modern infrastructure
- Advancements in cost-performance of surveillance sensors and ICT technologies
- Urbanization in Asia Pacific and Latin America
- Worsening of radical Islamists terror threats
- The growing rate and damage of natural disasters
- The growing understanding that global warming entails growth in natural disasters
- Growing aftersale revenues
- The voting citizens expectations of safety from their local elected politicians
The report examines each dollar spent in the market via 2 orthogonal money trails: regional / national markets, and technology markets.
This "Global Safe City: Industry, Technologies & Market – 2015-2020" report is a resource for executives with interests in the industry. It has been explicitly customized for industry and urban decision makers to identify business opportunities, developing technologies, market trends and risks, as well as to benchmark business plans
Some of the questions answered in this 2-volume 650-page report include:
1. What will the Safe City market size be in 2015-2020?
2. What are the main Safe City technology trends?
3. Where and what are the Safe City market opportunities?
4. What are the Safe City market drivers and inhibitors?
6. Who are the key Safe City vendors?
7. What are the challenges to the Safe City market penetration?
The “Global Safe City: Industry, Technologies & Market – 2015-2020” report presents in 650 pages, 97 tables and 145 figures, analysis of dozens of current and pipeline technologies and 78 leading vendors. The report is granulated into 150 vertical and horizontal submarkets, and presents for each submarket 2013-2014 data, analyses, and projects the 2015-2020 market and technologies from several perspectives, including:
- Business opportunities and challenges
- SWOT analysis
- Market analysis (e.g., market dynamics, market drivers and inhibitors)
- Current and pipeline technologies Including:
--Physical Security Information Management (PSIM)
--Public-Safety Answering Point (PSAP)
--Distributed Sensors Systems, Sensor and Data Fusion Algorithms, Wireless Sensor Networks
--Safe City Software as a Service (SaaS)
--Social Media Emergency Response Software
--Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
--Location Based Emergency Mass Notification Systems (EMNS), Safe City Cell Broadcast, Cell Broadcast Technologies
--Managed Security Services (MSS), Safe City Consulting, Remote Management, Managed Security Monitoring
--Safe City Communication, City-Wide Communication Interoperability
--Video Surveillance, Analog Video Surveillance, Second-Generation Analog Video Surveillance, Third-Generation Video Surveillance, Digital Video Surveillance, IP Surveillance Cameras, IP-Based Video Surveillance Systems
--Safe City Video Analytics Technologies, Cloud Platforms, Video Analytics Based Suspect Behavioral Analysis, Video Surveillance as a Service (VSaaS), Video Surveillance as Service Solutions: Vendors, Real Time Automatic Alerts Software, Image Segmentation Software, Item Tracking Video Analytics Software, Object Sorting and ID, Item Identification and Recognition, Multi-Camera Intelligent Video Surveillance Systems, Video Content Analysis, Item Detection, Gaussian Mixture Based Software, Background Subtraction, Item Detection Using a Single-image Software, Item Tracking Software, Kalman Filtering Techniques, Region Segmentation, Kalman Filters Application to Track Moving Items, Partially Observable Markov Decision Process, Intelligent Video Surveillance Systems, “Splitting” Items Algorithms, Dimension Based Items Classifiers, Shape Based Item Classifiers, Event Detection Methods, Vision-based Human Action Recognition, Video Derived Egomotion, Path Reconstruction Software, Video Cameras Spatial Gap Mitigation Software, Networked Cameras Tag and Track Software, Visual Intelligence Technologies, Visual Processing, Fusion Engine, Video Analytics Challenges
--Standoff Video Analytics Based Biometrics, Video Surveillance Based Behavioral Profiling, Video Based Biometric Recognition Technologies, Video Based Face Recognition, Remote Biometric Identification Technologies, Fused Intelligent Video Surveillance & Watch Lists, Crowd and Riot Surveillance, Wireless Video Analytics, Cloud Video Analytics, Online Video Analytics, Pulse Video Analytics, Smart Cameras,
--Physical Identity and Access Management (PIAM)
--Safe City Natural Disasters Mitigation & Management, Emergency Management systems
--Communication Interoperability, Perimeter Security, Public Events Emergency Services, WMD and Hazmat Detection
--Cloud Computing, Data Mining & Analytics
--Command & Control Systems
--Gunshot Location Technologies, Optical Gunshot Location Technologies, Fused Optical and Acoustic Gunshot Detection, Detection of Gunshot Signature: Artificial Neural Networks
--Emergency Transportation Management Systems, Intelligent Transport Technologies, License Plate Recognition (LPR), Inductive Loop Detection, Video Vehicle Detection, Smart Transportation Security, Emergency Vehicle Notification Systems
- Companies operating in the market: 3I-MIND, 3VR, ABB, Accenture, ACTi Corporation, ADT Security Services, Agent Video Intelligence, AGT international, ALPHAOPEN, Anixter, Aralia System, AT&T Inc., Augusta Systems, Avigilon Corporation, Axis, AxxonSoft, BAE Systems, Bosch Security Systems, BT, Camero, Cassidian, CelPlan, China Security & Surveillance Inc., Cisco, Citilog, Computer Network Limited (CNL), Diebold, DVTel, Elsag Datamat, Emerson Electric, Ericsson, Firetide, GS, General Electric, Hexagon AB, Honeywell, IBM, IndigoVision, Intel Security, IntuVision Inc, iOmniscient, IPConfigure, IPS Intelligent Video Analytics, ISS, MACROSCOP, MDS, Mer group, Milestone Systems A/S, Mirasys, National Instruments, NICE Systems, Northrop Grumman Corporation, ObjectVideo, Orsus, Panasonic, Pelco, Pivot, Proximex, Raytheon Company, Salient Stills, Samsung Techwin, Schneider Electric, SeeTec, Siemens, Smart China (Holdings) Limited, Sony, Synectics Plc, Tandu Technologies & Security Systems Ltd, Thales Group, Total Recall, Unisys, Verint, Vialogy LLC, Vigilant Technology, xLOGIC, Zhejiang Dahua Technology
Explore more Homeland Security and Public Safety Reports at http://www.homelandsecurityresearch.com.
About Homeland Security Research Corp. (HSRC)
Homeland Security Research Corp. (HSRC) is an international market and technology research firm specializing in the Homeland Security (HLS) & Public Safety (PS) Industry. HSRC provides premium market reports on present and emerging technologies and industry expertise, enabling global clients to gain time-critical insight into business opportunities. HSRC’s clients include U.S. Congress, DHS, U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, NATO, DOD, DOT, GAO, and EU, among others; as well as HLS & PS government agencies in Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Israel, Canada, UK, Germany, Australia, Sweden, Finland, Singapore. With over 750 private sector clients (72% repeat customers), including major defense and security contractors, and Fortune 500 companies, HSRC earned the reputation as the industry’s Gold Standard for HLS & PS market reports.