(PRWEB) August 14, 2015
Originally released in 2012 by web development company MFScripts, YetiShare quickly grew into the biggest file sharing software available on the internet due to its dynamic features and high performance. The software enabled business owners and entrepreneurs a quick and easy way to create a revenue generating website without the time consuming and high costs of in-house development.
This month, YetiShare has released version 4.1 of its File Sharing software with a host of new features to boost its capabilities as well as additional changes to various plugins, these include:
The package manager provides admins and site owners the ability to create tailor made premium account packages. Limit accounts by storage size, download limits, concurrent uploads, download speed and more.
Account Security Lock:
Provide users with an extra level of account security. They can now set an account lock which stops their files from being deleted or account details being changed should someone gain access to their account.
Improved Privacy Options:
Multiple levels of privacy can now be set. Files can be set as private or public (sharing allowed) by site, user, folder (inc subfolders) and specifically by file.
Additional changes -
- The option to enable users to choose their own password when registering an account.
- Sub-folders to the main file manager window rather than just showing the files.
- The ability to block file types from being uploaded.
- The ability to ban files by extension (.exe;.jpg;.docx;.etc) and file md5 hash/filesize.
- A comprehensive admin support page which will help with support requests.
- Added account expiry details to the admin account edit page.
- Plus many more features and fixes.
In addition there have been various changes to the YetiShare plugins as well as the release of the new WebDav plugin which allows users to access the file hosting site via mobile, tablet & desktop apps.
YetiShare CEO Adam Wilson said "The new privacy options have taken a huge amount of work to get right but provide a lot of flexibility on how files can be shared. Site owners can now run an entirely private site if they wish, or have a mix of public and private folders. I’m looking forward to the feedback we get from the YetiShare community once they have a chance to install the script."
For more information, please go to https://yetishare.com