San Francisco, California (PRWEB) August 17, 2015
OneMob Inc. announced today that it is seeing tremendous customer growth as new companies leverage the OneMob platform to personalize the way they connect with prospects, customers, partners and employees. Using OneMob’s apps, these customers have seen explosive results including a 15X increase in email CTRs and a 10X increase in response rates. More importantly, they are building trust and improving relationships through personal video, two key components that get lost with canned voicemails and automated emails. OneMob’s video and voice messaging platform for Salesforce enables companies to harness the power of video to transform the way they sell, service, market and engage with customers.
With Internet speeds increasing and mobile smartphones vastly improving, video is becoming the new medium of communication. OneMob is leveraging this trend and layering personalization into the fold by making it incredibly easy to record and send personal, company branded video and voice messages that are fully integrated and tracked in Salesforce. According to CEB, 53% of customer loyalty is driven by the sales experience, and OneMob customers can now be more personal, trusting and engaging across the entire customer journey, ultimately producing more closed revenue.
The company also announced that Salesforce Ventures, Salesforce’s corporate investment group, has invested in OneMob. Salesforce Ventures joins existing investors Tim Draper, Steve King (former CEO of DocuSign), Gainsight CEO Nick Mehta, Sand Hill Angels, Alchemist Accelerator and others. OneMob will use the investment to grow its sales, marketing, customer success and engineering teams.
If you’re interested in joining OneMob, send your resume to careers(at)onemob(dot)com.
Comments on the News
- OneMob – “We see video as the new method of communicating in the enterprise, from prospecting to account management to customer support,” says Sati Hillyer, Founder and CEO of OneMob. “Cold calling and text-based emails alone are ineffective and irritate the buyer, leading to a decline in responsiveness. Today’s buyers want to work with a real person, not an automated email or voicemail. Sending a OneMob video message creates trust, the key ingredient in any customer interaction, and ultimately results in an incredible 10X response rate. And most importantly, all the video engagement activity is accessible and seamlessly logged back into Salesforce.”
- Cisco – OneMob has entered into an agreement with Cisco to bring OneMob’s asynchronous video platform to Cisco’s collaboration experience. This began with OneMob porting their iOS solution to Android to run natively on the Cisco DX series, an Android-based video endpoint that unites voice, video, conferencing and collaboration capabilities on a single device on the desktop. According to Rowan Trollope, SVP and GM of the Collaboration Technology Group at Cisco, “This is an opportunity for us to transform sales and customer outreach by integrating OneMob on the DX series. Leading the charge for business-based video technology, Cisco is always looking to work with innovative video technology solutions, and is pleased to offer OneMob’s video platform on the DX Series. OneMob is optimized for the Cisco DX and is giving business users another crucial tool to produce a memorable and more personal sales experience.”
- Get Started today with OneMob: http://www.onemob.com
- Follow OneMob on Twitter: http://twitter.com/onemob
- Like Salesforce on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/salesforce
- Follow Salesforce Ventures on Twitter: https://twitter.com/salesforcevc
About OneMob, Inc. – Recently named a Gartner 2015 Cool Vender in CRM Sales, OneMob's communications platform personalizes customer interactions. Their first product allows sales, customer success and support reps to record, upload and send personal, branded, and trackable video and voice messages to grow sales and renewals, all fully tracked and measured in Salesforce. OneMob customers include Intuit, Act-On, Glassdoor, Sacramento Kings, Fisher & Paykel, Betts Recruiting, Gainsight, and Re/Max. For more information about OneMob, visit: http://www.onemob.com.
Salesforce Ventures—Salesforce’s corporate investment group—invests in the next generation of enterprise technology to help companies connect with their customers in entirely new ways. Portfolio companies receive funding as well as access to the world’s largest cloud ecosystem and the guidance of Salesforce’s innovators and executives. With Salesforce Ventures, portfolio companies can also leverage the expertise of the Salesforce Foundation to incorporate its 1-1-1 model of integrated philanthropy to make giving back part of their business model. Salesforce has invested in more than 100 enterprise cloud startups since 2009. For more information, please visit http://www.salesforce.com/ventures.
Salesforce, Sales Cloud and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.