From our earliest days of inventing paddles and adjustable hair trigger & stop mechanisms, to our more recent EMR technology and new paddle control system; every part of a SCUF is about improving performance and increasing hand use and comfort.
Atlanta, Georgia (PRWEB) August 13, 2015
There has been heightened anticipation from the professional and elite gaming communities since Scuf Gaming announced the launch of it’s SCUF Infinity1 in early June, just prior to the E3 Electronics Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles. Today, Scuf Gaming officially begins selling the SCUF Infinity1, for use on Xbox One and PC, designed to offer infinite levels of customization so gamers can fully interchange key areas of function, feature and design and all on the fly.
Five years after creating a new market space for professional customized controllers, SCUF controllers are now used by over 90% of the top professional gamers in the World, which is testimony to their quality build and innovation.
Duncan Ironmonger, CEO & Co-Founder of Scuf Gaming, says, “Since 2010 we have innovated to provide hard core gamers with a better controller experience through the addition of several key functions and features. From our earliest days of inventing paddles and adjustable hair trigger & stop mechanisms, to our more recent EMR technology and new paddle control system; every part of a SCUF is about improving performance and increasing hand use and comfort. Our ethos is underpinned by our commitment to reinvesting a substantial chunk of our revenue into research and development to ensure we lead the way and provide a more intuitive and comfortable experience for our community to enjoy video games. Our most recent major project, which started in early 2014, was Project Infinity1. During the research and design phase, we focused on the key areas of a controller which undergo the most wear and tear, and our goal was to make the controller fully modular to empower the gamer to replace features like thumbsticks, paddles, dpad and grips; and all on the fly. With so many color options, design features and new functionality; we’re confident our customers are going to love the new SCUF Infinity1.”
SCUF Infinity1 offers several patented and patent pending features including:
NEW SCUF Infinity1 Paddle Control System
- Fully modular and interchangeable with no screws • New heights and shapes • The gamer can choose to play with 0,1, 2, 3 or 4 SCUF paddles and change them on the fly
NEW AXE Infinity1 Paddles
- Paddles have a larger surface area for more activation points • Great for all hand sizes, especially good for smaller hands • Compatible with Astro® and Turtle Beach® headset adaptors
NEW Interchangeable Thumbstick Control Area
- Change thumbsticks in seconds without removing any screws • SCUF Thumbsticks come in 3 different lengths (regular, medium and long) domed and concave styles in 5 color options including Black, White, Green, Red & Blue
NEW SCUF Infinity1 Rings
- Rings come in 8 color options including Black, White, Gray, Red, Green, Blue, Orange and Pink • Fully removable • High grade self-lubricating materials provide a pro-grade finish so the thumb sticks glide on contact
NEW SCUF Infinity1 Pro Edition Switches
- Layered gold on circuits and new switches for increased actuation life • Improved haptic feedback
SCUF Pro Grip Handles with Adjustable Hair Trigger + Trigger Stop Mechanism
- Interchangeable for full or reduced trigger movement • High-grade contoured grip in multiple colors • SCUF Key externally adjusts triggers to suit your gameplay
SCUF EMR Technology
- Remap on the fly with SCUF Electro Magnetic Remapping • Any paddle = Any face button
- SCUF Infinity1 enables YOU to express yourself on the fly, anytime - no limits
SCUF Infinity1 Accessories
- SCUF offers Infinity1 and Xbox One compatible accessories including Thumbstick replacement kits in 3 different lengths (regular, medium and long) domed and concave styles in 5 color options, Infinity1 Ring & Lock kits in 8 colors, AXE Paddle replacement kits, SCUF Pro Grip Handles with Adjustable Hair Trigger Grips + Trigger Stop Mechanism to externally tune triggers, SCUF Protection Cases, Charging Cables and GamerGrip Total Grip Solution.
SCUF Infinity1 pricing starts at $119.95. During the Pre-Sale period of August 13 – 31, customers will receive a Free Gift of their choice; a domed or concave Thumbstick kit and bonus SCUF Infinity1 Wristband. To Pre-Order your SCUF Infinity1, please visit scufgaming.com.
ABOUT SCUF GAMING
Scuf Gaming® is a global leader and innovator in eSports, providing Tactical Gear for Elite Gamers. Selling high-end accessories and customized gaming controllers for PC and Console, SCUF offer a number of functional and design features custom built to increase hand use and improve gameplay. Built to specification, SCUF controllers cater for professional and hardcore gamers who recognize that one size does not fit all. The primary focus for SCUF controllers are the functional features, which go toward improving your game, allowing you to reduce latency and use more of your hand in a safe and ergonomic way. The SCUF controller has features, which are covered by 9 granted patents, and another 28 pending; protecting 3 key areas of a controller; back control functions and handles, trigger control mechanisms and thumbstick control area. SCUF controllers are the official controller partner of major gaming leagues, including MLG, ESL, Gfinity, EGL, UMG and ESWC. With operations and production in North America and Europe, Scuf Gaming also provides a variety of accessories and apparel specifically designed for Elite Gamers.