We couldn’t be more proud of our installation team. We hire only expert craftsmen and train them to be committed to ensuring every customer has the best window and patio door installation experience.
CRANFORD, NJ (PRWEB) August 17, 2015
Renewal by Andersen of New Jersey-New York Metro announces that its Installation Team has been awarded Certified Master Installer Certification by Renewal by Andersen. The designation is awarded to those installers that complete an intensive hands-on and classroom training course and demonstrate superior replacement window installation skills as well as exceptional customer service. The certification of the entire team means Renewal by Andersen of New Jersey-New York Metro is now a Certified Master Installation Retailer.
A proper installation is critical to the proper performance of windows and doors and a homeowner’s ultimate long term satisfaction. Choosing the right installer is a significant aspect of window and patio door selection for New Jersey and New York homeowners. The Andersen Certified Installer program gives customers of Renewal by Andersen of New Jersey-New York Metro confidence that their windows and patio doors are properly installed and they and their homes will be treated with the utmost respect.
“We couldn’t be more proud of our installation team,” Lawrence Landes, president of Renewal by Andersen of New Jersey-New York Metro, said. “We hire only expert craftsmen and train them to be committed to ensuring every customer has the best window and patio door installation experience.”
The Renewal by Andersen Certified Master Installer Program was developed to provide skilled, committed installers the chance to improve their game and advance their skills in communicating with customers. The goal is to help these professionals install products in a way that helps Renewal by Andersen customers have the ultimate replacement window and patio door experience.
Homeowners purchasing replacement windows and patio doors from Renewal by Andersen of New Jersey-New York Metro are assured that the company’s eligible installers have passed a background check and have successfully completed Renewal by Andersen’s Certified Master Installer Program. They can be confident the company’s knowledgeable craftsmen will install their windows and doors in an expert manner that delivers a world-class, start-to-finish window replacement experience.
The Andersen Certified Installer Training Program has a strict admission policy that ensures only the best of the best can participate and be certified. To be accepted into the program, installers must:
- Work for a Renewal by Andersen location with a Homeowner Satisfaction Survey Score measuring prior customers’ likelihood to recommend Renewal by Andersen to a friend or neighbor of at least 80 percent for the prior year.
- Successfully complete the location’s extensive on-boarding and training.
- Pass a comprehensive background check.
- Satisfactorily install a minimum of 10 Renewal by Andersen jobs.
The Andersen Certified Installer training program includes classroom and hands-on training with content and delivery developed over time to ensure a goal-oriented professional development experience that is consistent from training to training.
Objectives of the Andersen Certified Installer Program:
- Provide a better, more all-encompassing in-home customer experience.
- Reinforce consistent superior installation of replacement windows and patio doors.Increase installer knowledge and professionalism on the jobsite.
“From the feedback we get from our customers, we have always known we have the best installers in the industry,” Landes said. “Now we have the certification from the most well-known window manufacturer in the U.S. to back that up. I’m very pleased with our installation team and the commitment they showed to go through such a rigorous course and come out with such an outstanding recognition.”
Certified Master Installers are Proven Experts in their Field
- Outstanding Product Expertise. Certified Installers have proven to have in-depth knowledge of every single Renewal by Andersen replacement window and patio door product, not only technically, but what that means to the customer in the home.
- Complete Brand Ambassadors. Certified Installers appreciate the role installers play in representing the exceptional Renewal by Andersen brand.
- True Materials Proficiency. Certified Installers have demonstrated in-depth knowledge of all the materials used in Renewal by Andersen products. This in-depth knowledge enables them to thoroughly answer any customer questions about the products and materials during installation.
- Start-to-Finish Purchase Expertise. Certified Installers understand the complete Renewal by Andersen window and patio door design and selection experience prior to the installation. This knowledge enables them to better understand and execute the customer’s expectations on the day of installation.
- Building Codes Understanding. Certified Installers have a complete understanding of all applicable local and national building codes and regulations to ensure their installations comply with the codes. They are also adept at explaining these codes and requirements to customers in laymen’s terms on installation day.
- Customer Relations Experts. Certified installers understand the homeowner’s expectations and appreciate their concerns so that they can best meet their expectations and allay their concerns before, during and after installation.
- Complete Installation Expertise. Certified installers recognize how every element of the window or patio door installation, from rough opening preparation to sealant application, is to the overall performance and durability of the installed product. They understand how each of these elements impacts the customers’ ultimate satisfaction.
About Renewal by Andersen of New Jersey-New York Metro
Renewal by Andersen of New Jersey-New York Metro is the premier supplier of Andersen Replacement windows throughout the New Jersey and New York metropolitan areas. Andersen Windows has been a brand name in windows for more than a century. When you work with Renewal by Andersen of New Jersey-New York Metro, you have the peace of mind of dealing with the strength and security of the trusted Andersen name, along with the service and skill of working with your New Jersey neighbors, who have been serving people like you for decades.
About Renewal by Andersen
Renewal by Andersen is the exclusive start-to-finish window replacement subsidiary of Andersen Corporation—the most recognized window brand in the U.S. Renewal by Andersen was founded with the objective of creating a different and better window and door replacement experience for homeowners. Since opening its first store in 1995, Renewal by Andersen has rapidly grown to more than 100 markets in the U.S., becoming one of the largest window replacement companies in the country, having installed nearly 2 million windows in over 300,000 homes.