The low hanging fruit of benefit designs can alter behavior and incentivize better decisions.
Hunt Valley. MD (PRWEB) August 31, 2015
Join Crawford Advisors Director of Data Analytics, Scott Mayer, for this complimentary one-hour HRCI pre-approved webinar*. Scott will discuss the impact of Health Care Reform on benefit plans, data analytics and plan ROI. PPACA reform caused a significant transformation in benefits management relating to compliance, data analytics, and plan management. In the PRE–Health Care Reform world, the combination of third-party administrators, networks, case management, utilization management, and stop loss carriers were the focal point in how the employee benefit costs were managed. In the POST-HealthCare Reform world, the transformation is moving towards incentives, risk stratification/predictive modeling, value based plan designs, and connectivity. This one-hour webinar will explain how these changes impact benefit plans and how HR teams can adjust in a compliant manner. Topics include:
- Identifying conditions trending in cost, severity, and/or prevalence
- Measuring the impacts of care gap closures on risk scores
- “Low Hanging Fruit” of benefit designs can alter behavior and incentivize better decisions.
- Innovative design plans to generate ROI (independent of employee behavior changes)
- Identify Prevention / Early Identification Opportunities. Developing incentive programs tied to preventive care.
Thursday, Sep 24, 2015 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EDT
Use this link to register
Open to all HR professionals - but not brokers, agents, TPAs
- This webinar has been approved for 1 HR General recertification credit hour toward California, GPHR, HRBP, HRMP, PHR, and SPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. The use of this seal is not an endorsement by HRCI, it means that this activity has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.
Crawford Advisors, LLC helps organizations design, implement and administer health, life, disability and voluntary benefit programs. The end result is a benefits program that is cost effective and maximizes employee value while meeting the needs of the bottom line. Crawford Advisors is one of the nation's largest and best-equipped full-service benefits consulting and brokerage firms. Call 800-451-8519 for a complimentary executive consultation.