Mountain View, CA (PRWEB) August 18, 2015
FusionOps, the business decision platform for supply chain company, posted record results across the board in the second quarter of 2015. New customer orders increased by 277% over the same period a year ago as new and current customers expanded their use of the FusionOps supply chain cloud.
“Second quarter 2015 was a great time for the company with positive customer growth and the release of our new Pharmaceutical and Retail solutions,” said Gary Meyers, CEO of FusionOps. “Core to our success is our focus on helping customers drive true business success throughout their supply chain. Whether it’s increasing revenue, improving margins, or improving working capital, they rely on FusionOps’ domain expertise and analytics to meet their corporate goals.”
Q2 2015 highlights include:
By the Numbers
- New Subscriptions: Customers continued to subscribe to FusionOps in record numbers. Bookings from new customers surged by 230% YoY during the second quarter and over 5x YoY for the first half of 2015. The second quarter had the highest bookings from new customers in FusionOps’ history.
- Total Orders: Total Orders (renewal and new business) also achieved record numbers in the second quarter, growing by over 85% versus the same period last year. First half 2015 Total Orders more than doubled compared to the same period a year ago.
- User Growth: User adoption of the FusionOps solution continued to soar as new and existing customers added users at the rate of 70% YoY growth.
Innovation, Growth and Accolades
- New Vertical Markets: FusionOps introduced two new industry-focused solutions – FusionOps Pharma and FusionsOps Retail.
- Team Expansion: FusionOps continued to aggressively expand its global team with a 20% increase in total headcount during the second quarter.
- Awards: FusionOps’ innovative business efforts and transformative technology addressing supply chain garnered the following awards in Q2 2015:
- Ranked by Supply and Demand Chain Executive in its Top 100 for the impact FusionOps has had on Columbia Sportswear, a leading innovator in the global apparel, footwear, accessories and equipment markets.
- FusionOps was named to the 2015 AlwaysOn Global 250 list for its game-changing approach and innovative B2B enterprise cloud technology.
“In today’s data-driven world, knowledge is power, but unlocking it from the data sources and making it useful to the business is another story altogether,” said Sunil Rajput, Director, Operations and Supply Chain, Mahindra, makers of the world’s number one selling tractor. “FusionOps is a game changer for us because we not on-ly have the visibility across our supply chain, our sales reps now have instant access to this information to help them better serve their customers and close deals. That’s made a huge impact on our business.”
- Meet FusionOps customers: Customer Showcase
- Join our community:
- Twitter: @fusionops
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fusionops
- Visit our website: http://www.fusionops.com
FusionOps provides cloud-based analytics applications for the supply chain. Thou-sands of users in over 80 countries worldwide rely on FusionOps to optimize their supply chain performance in order to improve operations, bottom line business re-sults and customer satisfaction. Unlike BI tools, FusionOps is a cloud-based applica-tion that provides leading metrics to drive better decisions with information that is relevant and actionable. With FusionOps, companies can eliminate the extensive cost and resources spent developing their own supply chain applications and im-prove time to value. Learn more by visiting http://www.fusionops.com.
For more information contact: