This Webinar should help Senior Executives understand how to innovate around customer engagement, while having a bit of fun at the same time.
Coventry (PRWEB UK) 19 August 2015
The webinar is designed to broaden attendees’ knowledge around customer experience innovation and best practice.
Attendees will hear from Ben Wells, customer feedback lead at npower, on:
- Why Voice of the Customer is so important to npower
- npower’s journey to customer centricity
- Why it’s important to fail, fast
- The three ingredients for great customer engagement
- The importance of being proud
The webinar will also feature Rant & Rave’s Head of Digital, Yiannis Maos, who will discuss how brands can:
- Make customer feedback fun
- Gamify the employee experience
- Innovate around customer engagement
- Tap into their inner child to build a great customer experience
- Ensure the voice of their brand comes through in their Voice of the Customer programmes
Dennis Fois, CEO of Rant & Rave says: “There’s no denying the impact that customer engagement has on business performance, but there are still brands out there that aren’t taking advantage of this. This Webinar should help Senior Executives understand how to innovate around customer engagement, while having a bit of fun at the same time. It’s shaping up to be a really informative and thought-provoking webinar.”
To register to take part in the live Webinar or to receive a recording after it has aired, click here: http://ravingcontent.rantandrave.com/build-a-great-cx-with-the-future-in-mind
Those that sign up will receive a recording of the webinar after it has taken place.
About Rant & Rave:
Rant & Rave (formerly known as Rapide) was launched in 2000 by Nigel Shanahan and is one of the UK’s leading Customer Engagement specialists, counting half of the FTSE as clients.
Its multi-channel solutions let brands proactively communicate with and gather fast feedback from their customers to manage and measure their Customer Experience.
By providing solutions which are customer, not brand centric, Rant & Rave helps its clients to transform Ranters into Ravers and turn happy customers into lifelong advocates.
Find out more about Rant & Rave: http://www.rantandrave.com