Reston, VA (PRWEB) August 18, 2015
Brittenford Systems, a provider of financial management software solutions for growing nonprofits, government contractors, schools, and businesses, has announced a new partner program for its award winning ExpenseConnect and InvoiceConnect solutions for Concur and Microsoft Dynamics GP.
The new partner program is available to Microsoft Dynamics GP resellers in the United States, and provides a low cost, high value opportunity to grow business and gain recognition as a trusted advisor to customers.
This partnership will allow organizations to resell and support the following integrations:
- ExpenseConnect (Concur Travel & Expense and Microsoft Dynamics GP): ExpenseConnect for Dynamics GP leverages GP web services to create a secure, seamless integration between Concur and Dynamics GP with no need for manual data manipulation or SAE file download. Learn more about why customers choose ExpenseConnect for GP here.
- InvoiceConnect (Concur Invoice and Microsoft Dynamics GP): Seamlessly integrate your invoice processing between Concur Invoice and Microsoft Dynamics GP. InvoiceConnect creates an automated integration between the two systems to complete your full invoice workflow. Learn more about why customers choose InvoiceConnect for GP here.
Resellers joining the ExpenseConnect and InvoiceConnect Partner Program will recognize the following benefits and opportunities:
- Revenue Potential: This partner program provides revenue potential for the life of the subscription.
- Generate Additional Service Revenue: Partners gain additional services revenue potential for training and support of the ExpenseConnect and InvoiceConnect solutions.
- Gain More Trust from Customers: Resolve client challenges at low cost and high value, becoming a trusted advisor while gaining additional service revenue.
- Provide the Highest Value Integration Available: The ExpenseConnect and InvoiceConnect solutions are recognized as the highest value offerings for customers, thanks to the simple, seamless, automated integration that they provide. See for yourself:
“The amount of demand for our ExpenseConnect and InvoiceConnect solutions continues to grow, and because of this, we are excited to open this new partner program to organizations seeking new opportunities to grow business,” says Shereen Mahoney, CEO of Brittenford Systems. “We look forward to helping your organization provide these powerful, award winning integrations to customers now and in the future.”
Those interested in this unique and valuable opportunity can contact Stephanie Smith at ssmith(at)brittenford(dot)com.
About Brittenford Systems
Brittenford Systems is a nationally recognized consulting firm that specializes in delivering financial management and business intelligence solutions, as well as CIO Advisory Services to small and mid-size businesses (SMB). Based in the Washington, DC region, Brittenford helps clients leverage technology solutions to improve business processes and productivity, reduce operational costs, and get timely financial information to achieve efficiencies and results.
At Brittenford, we understand that managing financial information effectively is the backbone of a business. With our extensive industry experience and unique approach, we help non-profit, project-based, and international organizations implement and support cloud-based Intacct and Host Analytics, as well as Microsoft Dynamics GP, and Dynamics SL. For more information about Brittenford Systems, please visit http://www.brittenford.com or call 703-860-6945.