Taipei, Taiwan (PRWEB) August 22, 2015
In response to investors’ increased interest in bond trading, Labanna Capital today announced a new set of enhancements to its Fixed Income Center. With this new functionality, investors seeking to diversify their portfolios through fixed income offerings now have a set of enhanced tools, calculators and educational offerings to help them make highly informed investment decisions.
“With recent gains in the market, we’re seeing investors want to take their gains and continue to diversify and broaden their assets as they build their portfolios,” said Simon Reed, Labanna Capital Research Director.
Mr. Reed continued, “Our Fixed Income Center enhancements are designed to help our clients make those trading decisions faster and with greater confidence backed by market data.”
Labanna Capital today announced a new set of enhancements to its Fixed Income Center:
- Additional yield curves and charts that provide a quick glance into the markets and yields, including look at 90-day, five-year and 10-year Treasuries
- Integration with Labanna’s European and Asian Network Social Community
- New, easy-to-understand educational content for all levels of fixed income investors with educational links
- A powerful new Bond Laddering tool that helps investors minimize exposure to interest rate fluctuations by identifying bonds that mature at staggered future dates
- Comprehensive Bond Calculators, including Yields, Prices and Tax Equivalents for more easily comparing Corporate and Municipal bonds
- A powerful Bond Finder tool
- Increased news content with a focus on bond market insights
- Easier-to-submit bond orders integrated with a client’s current holding stream.
“The new Fixed Income Center enhancements will be live within this current quarter and free to all clients.” promised Director Simon Reed,
Watch for future announcements on our web site.