PHOENIX (PRWEB) August 19, 2015
Twenty-three attorneys from international law firm Greenberg Traurig LLP’s Phoenix office are recognized in the 2016 edition of Best Lawyers in America. Additionally, for the ninth consecutive year, Greenberg Traurig is top-listed by Best Lawyers in America for having the highest number of attorneys listed in the 2016 edition – over 350 attorneys are listed from across the firm’s U.S. offices.
Attorneys included in the Best Lawyers rankings are selected based upon a peer-review process, according to its website. In doing so, a general consensus of leading attorney opinions is established regarding their peers’ accomplishments and capabilities within their respective field.
The following 23 Greenberg Traurig Phoenix attorneys are listed in 2016 Best Lawyers in America:
- Laurent Badoux – Labor Law - Management
- Brian H. Blaney – Corporate Governance Law; Corporate Law; Mergers and Acquisitions Law; Securities/Capital Markets Law; Securities Regulation; Venture Capital Law
- Mary E. Bruno – Employment Law – Management
- Rebecca Lynne Burnham – Land Use and Zoning Law; Real Estate Law
- Michael Cafiso – Public Finance Law
- David D. Cleary – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law; Litigation - Bankruptcy
- John E. Cummerford – Copyright Law; Patent Law; Trademark Law
- William R. DeHaan – Public Finance Law
- Jerry Fellows – Litigation - Patent; Patent Law
- Brigitte Finley Green – Public Finance Law
- Karl A. Freeburg – Banking and Finance Law; Commercial Finance Law
- Harry J. Friedman – Tax Law
- Stacey F. Gottlieb – Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Jean E. Harris – Securities/Capital Markets Law; Securities Regulation
- Robert S. Kant – Corporate Law; Mergers & Acquisitions Law; Securities/Capital Markets Law; Securities Regulation
- Bruce E. Macdonough – Mergers and Acquisitions Law; Securities/Capital Markets Law
- Kevin J. Morris – Banking and Finance Law; Commercial Finance Law
- Pamela Overton – Commercial Litigation; Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
- Gil Rudolph – Banking and Finance Law; Financial Services Regulation Law
- Brian J. Schulman – Litigation - Securities; Securities Regulation
- Jeffrey H. Verbin – Banking and Finance Law; Equipment Finance Law, Financial Services Regulation Law
- Jeffrey E. Walsh – Commercial Litigation; Construction Law; Litigation - Construction; Litigation -Real Estate
- Quinn P. Williams – Corporate Law; Franchise Law; Venture Capital Law
In Arizona, Greenberg Traurig is top-listed based on number of attorneys in the state and in the Phoenix metro market for Public Finance Law, Securities/Capital Markets Law, Securities Regulation, and Venture Capital Law.
About Greenberg Traurig, LLP
Greenberg Traurig, LLP is an international, multi-practice law firm with approximately 1800 attorneys serving clients from 37 offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. The firm is among the 2015 BTI Brand Elite and among the most “Tech Savvy.” It was on the 2013-2015 BTI Client Service 30 listings of firms “most recognized by clients for providing excellent client service,” and one of the 2014 BTI Client Relationship Scorecard “Power Elite,” based on the nature and strength of its client relationships. More information at: http://www.gtlaw.com.