Customers can choose from 10 and 15 point thickness, and from a smooth or embossed material finish.
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) August 28, 2015
Business cards are something used on a daily basis, so they should be as fun and out of the ordinary as possible to truly stand out. Sunrise prints fully custom business cards that are as unique as the customer. In addition to paper, metallic foil, and thick synthetic stocks, Sunrise Hitek now prints business cards on clear rigid vinyl material. Customers can choose from 10 and 15 point thickness, and from a smooth or embossed material finish. With all of these options, plus the ability to laser die-cut to intricate shapes, the possibilities are endless https://www.sunrisehitek.com/product/clear-business-cards. Clear cards can be printed with 4-color ink for a transparent effect, or printed with a layer of opaque white for full opacity of graphics.
- Print on any substrate including paper, plastic, clear film, metallic foil, and many other synthetic materials
- 4-color process, opaque white ink, and 3D dome coating options available
- Create thousands of brilliant metallic colors on foil stock
- High-gloss, satin, soft-touch, or 3D gloss dome UV coating
- Digital die-cutting and laser cutting to virtually any shape
- G7 Qualified Master Printer ensure superb color accuracy and consistency
About Sunrise Hitek Group, LLC.
Sunrise Hitek https://www.sunrisehitek.com/ is an Inc. 5000 company established in 1988 and employs the most advanced equipment and technology, such as G7-certified HP Indigo and UV flatbed presses, laser engraving, and digital die-cutting, to create best-in-class color printing, short-run packaging, P.O.P. retail displays, and signage products. A privately-owned enterprise, the company is based in Chicago and sells products worldwide.