Analytics That Excite is Cincinnati's premier one-day digital analytics conference, covering topics in digital marketing, analytics, big data, social analytics, data visualization, and more.
Cincinnati, OH (PRWEB) August 20, 2015
InfoTrust is extremely excited to announce the speaker lineup for the Analytics That Excite conference, being held on October 21, 2015, at the Northern Kentucky University METS Center.
Analytics That Excite is Cincinnati’s premier one-day digital analytics conference, covering topics in digital marketing, analytics, big data, social analytics, data visualization, and more. It brings some of the world’s top thought leaders to Cincinnati to share best practices, insights, and actionable advice with attendees from around the region. It’s valuable for practitioners in the marketing and analytics industry, managers, and senior-level management.
Last year’s inaugural event drew 250 attendees and more are expected this year. Google’s Avinash Kaushik was the keynote speaker last year. Other speakers included Google, The New York Times, Prudential, Red Roof Inn, University of Cincinnati, Moz, and Monetate. To see the video recap from last year’s conference, please visit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mTSTZWYZAw
This year’s speakers:
- Brian Clifton: Google Analytics expert and renowned author
- Neil Hoyne: Global Head of Customer Analytics at Google
- JT Kostman: Chief Data Officer at Time Inc.
- Sarah Ryan: Director, Marketing Systems at LegalZoom
- Amy Sample: Senior Director of Digital Analytics at PBS
- Jordan Christensen: Head of Data and Platform at Wattpad
- Michele Kiss: Senior Partner at Web Analytics Demystified
- Elizabeth Eckels: Owner/Chief Consultant at Smalls Consulting
- Michael Wohlschlaeger: Co-Founder and CEO of Ahalogy
- Steve Caldwell: Co-Founder and CEO of Strap
- Evan Sikes: Director of Marketing and PR at Cowan’s Auctions
About InfoTrust: Recently announced as an Inc. 5000 company, InfoTrust is a Cincinnati-based digital analytics and technology company that helps organizations use data to make better decisions. They partner with organizations to leverage technology like Google Analytics to drive marketing ROI. They are Google Partners, Google Analytics Certified Partners, Google Analytics Premium Authorized Resellers, and Salesforce Registered Consulting Partners.
For more information and to register, please visit analyticsthatexcite.com.