We had an overwhelming response to our projects, and many more people participated than we would have imagined.
Houston, Texas (PRWEB) August 19, 2015
Surge Homes, an innovative real estate developer and builder, announces a big reveal on its website: the finalized home designs for the company’s new condos, new townhomes, and new single-family homes.
The innovative, sophisticated designs represent collaboration and input from prospective homebuyers, neighbors, community members, architects, and other professionals. Since asking for feedback in November 2014, more than 3500 people have shared their ideas with Surge Homes online and in person.
“We had an overwhelming response to our projects, and many more people participated than we would have imagined,” said Ben Lemieux, Chairman of Surge Homes. “This interest tell us that Houston buyers and neighbors want to be heard when it comes to the size, style, and design of their homes, so we honored this wish by opening up the lines of communication. The result is a beautiful collaboration that we believe will translate into even more beautiful communities featuring our homes.”
Surge Homes’ nine distinct communities will consist of new condominiums, new townhomes, and new single-family homes, and will represent a variety of floor plans, interior finishes and design options, and exterior architecture. Upon receiving feedback, Surge Homes compiled all of the information and worked with architects and designers to propose the right type of home with the right finishes and the right price for each one of the development sites. Surge Homes communities are as follows:
- Houston Heights: Single-family homes and townhomes ranging from $515,000 to $1,520,000
- Woodland Heights: Single-family homes and townhomes from $339,000 to $829,000
- Piedmont (in the River Oaks Shopping area): Condominiums from $315,180 to $340,000
- Parc at Midtown: Condominiums, townhomes, sky townhomes, and single-family homes from $150,000 to $463,000
- Midtown area: Condominiums ranging from $170,000 to $838,000
- Museum Boulevard: Single-family homes and townhomes from $367,000 to $480,000
- Museum District area: Single-family homes from $436,000 to $558,000
- Serento Condominiums (in University Place): Condos from $236,000 to $372,000
- Upper Richton (in Upper Kirby): Single-family homes and townhomes from $416,000 to $842,000
- Greater Heights area: Townhomes from $252,000 to $523,000
- Spring Branch area: Townhomes from $245,000 to $492,000
Surge Homes new single-family homes, condos, and townhomes for sale are available now for advanced purchase. For those who are looking for a move-in ready home, Surge Homes has completed construction on two communities featuring condominiums: Piedmont, located in the River Oaks shopping area, and Serento, located in the affluent University Place neighborhood in proximity to the medical center.
“Houston buyers will be amazed at how easily they can own a brand new home in a high-demand location. We are proud to offer these luxurious homes in areas that were assumed to be saturated, such as Upper Kirby and the Museum District,” Conrad added. “We are also excited to offer new homes for sale in Midtown and Spring Branch at price pints not available anywhere else in the area.”
Surge Homes welcomes future new homebuyers to become a Surge Homes VIP. With VIP status, an individual gets first pick of homes built on any site. VIPs also have the option to purchase the home first, before it goes on sale to the general public, and at a lower price point. Become a VIP by visiting the Surge Homes Discovery Center.
Learn more about Surge Homes and see all of the new home designs and floorplans at SurgeHomes.com.
ABOUT SURGE HOMES
Surge Homes Development LLC (Surge Homes) is a residential real estate developer and builder. The company is owned by partners Louis Conrad and Ben Lemieux, who each have 25 years of experience in real estate. Conrad and Lemieux have worked together on various single-family home and condominium communities in Montreal, Canada, as well as in Houston. Learn more about Surge Homes on its website and contact the company for more information. ###