NOVAtime has allowed us to spend less time processing payroll and more time on the bottom line.
DAMOND BAR, CALIF. (PRWEB) August 20, 2015
NOVAtime Technology, Inc. (http://www.novatime.com), announced today that the not-for-profit organization, Fruit of Glory Ministries, Inc. has implemented NOVAtime Software as a Service (SaaS), the hosted version of NOVAtime’s industry-leading time and attendance / workforce management solution. With the implementation, Fruit of Glory Ministries partners with NOVAtime, an openly philanthropic organization that has supported local and worldwide humanitarian efforts while leading the workforce management industry.
Founded in 1998 in Tampa, Florida, Fruit of Glory Ministries is an outreach ministry dedicated to reaching beyond the four walls of the church with the gospel message of salvation and restoration. Its mission is to help restore health to those who are sick in spirit, soul, or body with the multi-faceted approach of medications, nutrition, herbal supplements, exercise, counseling, and prayer. To this end, Fruit of Glory runs at least four major events every year, attracting those who may never enter a traditional church, while using NOVAtime’s time and attendance services for its affordability and efficiency.
Prior to implementing NOVAtime Workforce Management Solution, the 501-C3 not-for-profit organization was using a payroll company that was cumbersome and expensive. “We believe NOVAtime is very easy to use and it is affordable,” expressed Sydel LeGrande of Fruit of Glory Ministries, “NOVAtime has allowed us to spend less time processing payroll and more time on the bottom line.” With their new cloud-based system, Fruit of Glory can obtain an accurate real-time view of their charitable labor force. The savings in time and cost allow more resources to be dedicated to the various events the ministry runs throughout the year: a health fair for women, a summer youth program, and a winter homeless outreach, to name a few. This December, the ministry will coordinate and run “Stop the Cycle of Hate”, a toy giveaway for children who have lost their parents to street violence or long-term incarceration.
The humanitarian efforts of Fruit of Glory Ministries are consistent with NOVAtime’s core values, as seen in NOVAtime’s participation in these 2015 events:
- Silver Sponsor for Diamond Bar High School’s South Asian Parent Association (SAPA), which promotes community involvement and multi-cultural activities
- Contribution to World Vision to provide clean water in Africa
- Donation to Give Kids the World Village, a non-profit organization that fulfills the wishes of children with life-threatening diseases
- Local Partner Award from the Los Angeles Chapter of the DeVry and Keller Alumni Association
- Sponsorship for the American Diabetes Association through the Tour de Cure
- Participation in a local charity game at Black Gold Golf Club, which benefited local communities
- Contribution to the Volunteers of America Los Angeles (VOALA), which benefited women and children served by the Southern California Alcohol and Drug Programs (SCADP)
- Contribution to the Good Shepherd Center, which helped the homeless and struggling veterans.
- NOVAtime employees regularly volunteer in a quarterly medical outreach program which provides free medical, dental, and vision services for hundreds of local residents
- Significant funding to immediate relief efforts for the victims of the Nepal earthquake
With corporate offices located in Diamond Bar, California, NOVAtime is the leader in integrating Time and Attendance Management with Human Resource and Payroll systems. Since its establishment in 1999, over 10,000 organizations have benefitted, and continue to benefit, from NOVAtime’s Workforce Management solutions. Known for its scalable and leading-edge software and hardware technology, many of the best managed companies in the world have chosen NOVAtime as their preferred Time and Attendance / Workforce Management solution provider. For more information about NOVAtime, please visit http://www.novatime.com or call 877-486-6682.