Fairfax, Virginia (PRWEB) Aug 21, 2015 (PRWEB) August 21, 2015
The balance between protecting and sharing critical information has never been more crucial than in today’s Joint and Coalition military environment. Voice over IP and point-to-point video are common tools for operational information-sharing networks throughout the DoD and Intelligence Community (IC). However, the current collaborative infrastructure between armed forces creates communities of users who frequently are unable to communicate outside of their network or security domains quickly and effectively. Until now…
Trident Systems’s new Voice and Video Cross-Domain Solution (V2 CDS) delivers VoIP audio and video telecommunications across network security boundaries using existing call managers and videophones in a user-friendly and timely manner. V2 CDS authenticates users (optional) and reduces covert channels to an acceptable risk, while simultaneously maintaining point-to-point video capability.
- Instantly & securely relays vital video & real-time voice across different security domains
- Provides face-to-face communication to reduce uncertainty, strengthen trust & expedite collaboration
- Supports cross-domain, point-to-point videophone calls & point-to-point & multi-party audio calls
- Supports existing Voice over IP (VoIP) infrastructures, including popular Private Branch Exchange (PBX) servers & SIP-compatible IP phones, with minimal hardware required
- Provides Recording for Playback and Analysis
- Designed to meet rigorous Department of Defense (DoD) and National Security Agency (NSA) standards
- Assured Pipeline Architecture protects sensitive conversations and minimizes covert channels
Based on government testing, V2 CDS can support at least 1000 Audio & 120 Video Conversations across two security domains. V2 CDS implements requisite NIST 800.53 & CNSS 1253 security controls and has completed Government evaluation. SABI certification is expected this Fall with TSABI certification soon to follow. Current and planned deployments for V2 CDS include EUCOM, DISA, AFLCMC, STRATCOM, PACAF, SPAWAR, ODNI, DCGS and CENTCOM. Come see us at DoDIIS Worldwide 2015 (booth # 641) in San Antonio Texas this coming Sunday August 23 through Wednesday August 26.
Trident Systems is a veteran-owned small business that delivers innovative and affordable technology solutions for critical government and commercial needs. Founded in 1985, Trident continues to harness technology and provide leading-edge solutions to every Military Service, the Intelligence Community, and a broad spectrum of government and industry partners. Trident develops products in three primary focus areas: Integrated C4I systems, Radar Systems, and Assured Collaboration Systems. Trident also provides an array of services from Complex Systems Engineering services for complex system development as well as Collaboration Services, providing a full range of design / build services for state of the art facilities including supporting of the Integrated Air Defense System in the National Capital Region. Trident’s headquarters is located in Fairfax, Virginia. For more information, visit http://www.tridsys.com/.