Atlanta, Georgia (PRWEB) August 22, 2015
August ends on a high note on HablaCuba.com website: for every top-up between 20 CUC and 50 CUC, customers will receive an additional 30 CUC credit to be applied to the main balance. What’s the special occasion? There’s no special occasion, the promotion is just based on the desire to bring Cuban families and friends closer together, no matter where they currently live. Maybe summer has passed and they still haven’t met, so why not celebrate family love and friendship at the end of August with a special promotion?
The offer will run from Monday August 24th, 2015 to Friday August 28th, 2015. The person receiving the top up may use the promotional balance for all services available to prepaid users: domestic and international calls, SMS, MMS, Nauta email etc.
To keep the good mood on both sides, HablaCuba.com also rewards the sender of the top-up, applying an extra bonus for each mobile recharge. Customers receive 2% of the value of the purchase in Thank You points. Whenever customers reach 1,000 Thank You points, they can convert them into $10 Voice Credit that they can use to call Cuba for free. The mobile recharge process is easy, it takes less than 1 minute and the credit is sent instantly to the destination number.
What if customers want to call their family and friends in Cuba and share news or just catch up? In this case, HablaCuba.com offers them another option: international calls. That means they can call Cuba for as long as they like and pay 69.9¢/min whether they are calling landlines or mobiles.
The Voice Credit service is intuitive and easy to use, calls may be placed:
- From any landline, mobile or even payphone in the world, through local or toll free access numbers.
- Through the app called KeepCalling, which is free to download. The iOS and Android applications may be used to call without having to dial any access number, and even any phone number at all. Once logged in the app, customers can use their phone Contacts list to call.
- From any PC with Internet connection, through the Web Call app available in customers’ accounts.
HablaCuba.com higly values the security of the services it offers. The website implemented several security filters that protect customers from possible frauds, making all transactions 100% safe. All major payment methods are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and PayPal.
HablaCuba.com trusts that no distance is too long if people connected. That’s why all the services HablaCuba.com offers made it a great solution for keeping a close relationship with everyone “back home”, when living abroad. This is mainly due to:
- the customer-focused approach, based on safe and easy to use services
- the frequent special offers: bonuses on international top ups or discounts on international calls
- the great Customer Service available 24/7, both in English and Spanish.
Or, as customers put it: "Your consumer friendly instructions make it easy to cross borders and communicate with friends and family like it should be.” (HablaCuba.com customer) .
HablaCuba.com is an interactive website designed by KeepCalling, a global telecommunications company registered in 2002 in USA. Presently, KeepCalling provides its services to hundreds of thousands of consumers and businesses, with a focus on customer satisfaction. KeepCalling has been listed by Inc 5000 as one of the fastest growing companies in the USA for 5 consecutive years. In 2015 the company registered a revenue increase of over 200% from 2011 to 2014.