London, UK (PRWEB) August 21, 2015
The treatment landscape of advanced non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) has witnessed dramatic advancements in the past ten years, and this progress is poised to continue going forward, driven by the evolution of checkpoint inhibitors and the implementation of novel targeted therapies. The second-line space will likely experience a paradigm shift, propelled by the emergence of the PD-L1 and PD-1 inhibitors along with novel targeted agents. In the longer run, the first-line setting is set to diversify as novel products, comprising checkpoint inhibitors, compete for approval in this lucrative market space.
In-demand research study “Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer: KOL Insight” drawn up by FirstWord is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer: KOL Insight
Published: July, 2015
Price: US$ 7,495.00
The research publication draws up a comprehensive picture of the market and the pipeline, providing a granular, unbiased overview of targeted therapies in the marketplace for advanced NSCLC with a special focus on established and emerging clinical pathways.
The study contains detailed expert views on the ongoing evolution of the paradigm of the treatment of epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR)/anaplastic lymphoma kinase (ALK) positive and negative non-small cell lung cancer, and the potential for targeting KRAS-mutation positive disease.
- Get a detailed understanding of how one’s product is perceived, or is expected to be perceived, by the marketplace.
- Find out about the weaknesses and strengths of your rivals.
- Take into consideration innovative positioning approaches which will put one’s product in the most advantageous position possible.
- Stay informed about the opportunities and threats in the market space.
- Gain true insights necessary to direct your marketing and/or sales teams towards success.
More new reports by the publisher can be found at FirstWord page.