Chicago (PRWEB) August 24, 2015
Executives from State Farm, GEICO, Allstate, Progressive, Liberty Mutual, Farmers, USAA, Nationwide, Travelers, and American Family – the 10 largest in The United States - will be among executives from 25 insurance carriers attending The Insurance Telematics USA 2015 Conference, making it the largest gathering of carriers in the five year history of the event.
Major automakers including BMW, Chrysler, Ford, General Motors, Honda North America, Hyundai, Mercedes-Benz, Nissan and Volkswagen will also be in attendance at the event as relationships develop between insurers and connected car manufacturers.
Andrew Pym, head of research at TU-Automotive said, ‘It comes as no surprise that this year we’re seeing record number attendance from automakers and insurance carriers. There is so much opportunity for both parties to leverage the connected car to create new services, open up new revenue streams and redefine the customer relationship that they have to be here or face being left behind’.
Leading tech. providers such as Agero, D-rive (Deloitte), Drivefactor (a CCC company), The Floow, LexisNexis and Octo Telematics will be at the event amongst others, to demonstrate the latest innovations that could spurn an uptake in connected car insurance and usage-based insurance (UBI).
See the full agenda and speaker line-up on the website: http://www.tu-auto.com/insurance-telematics
At the Insurance Telematics 2015 Conference & Exhibition (Chicago, IL, September 2-3) 800+ senior delegates will join in the world’s largest gathering dedicated to the development of UBI.
Limited tickets remain.
Speakers confirmed to speak include:
- NEW: Greg Ross, Global Director - Infotainment Strategy & Alliances, General Motors
- NEW: Mariel Devesa, Head of Innovation, Farmers Insurance
- NEW: Allen Greenberg, Senior Policy Analyst, USDOT/FHWA
- NEW: Caryn Mumbulo, Product Management, NYCM
- NEW: Kim Garland, former President of Safeco’s Open Seas and Chief Product Officer at AIG
- NEW: Dan Hill, National Sales Director, CARFAX
- Derek Brigham, Business Development Manager, American Family Mutual Insurance Company
- Gail Gottehrer, Partner, Axinn, Veltrop & Harkrider LLP
- Tracy Parks, Connectivity Alliance Manager, Ford Motor Company
- Nikola Ristivojevich, IT & Strategic Analyst, Ford Motor Company
- Carl H. Smith Jr., Director - Product Management, MAPFRE
- Robert Passmore, Assistant Vice President, Personal Lines Policy, PCI
- David Pratt, General Manager - Usage Based Insurance, Progressive
- Brian Pignone, MD Product Manager, The Hartford
- Andrew Little, Lead QA Engineer, The Weather Company
- Robert Gruszczynski, OBD Communication Expert, Volkswagen Group of America
Register before tickets sell out here: http://www.tu-auto.com/insurance-telematics/register.php
TU-Automotive is a world leader in providing events and business intelligence to the automotive technology community, covering telematics, auto mobility, autonomous vehicles and legal & insurance. You can sign up to receive free weekly updates, including exclusive industry analysis, interviews and insights at: http://www.tu-auto.com
Conference Director | TU-Automotive
T: (Global) +44 (0)20 7375 7599 | (UStf) 1 800 814 3459 ext 7599