TryWineOnTap.com is a useful resource for anyone interested in wine on tap.
Napa, CA (PRWEB) August 24, 2015
Interested in wine on tap? There’s a new resource for you: TryWineOnTap.com. The revamped website is now available and provides detailed information on all things wine on tap. It's a useful resource for anyone interested in wine on tap--from consumers, to wineries looking to launch a keg program, operators interesting in installing a draft system and distributors looking to sell kegs.
The new website features:
- An improved account finder map that allows anyone to easily find wine on tap at more than 3,900 restaurants, bars and venues nationwide.
- A host of new resources for restaurants, entertainment and concession venues that includes best practices for equipment, a directory of draft system installers, informational videos and a list of all wines available in keg.
- Sales and marketing tools for talking about wine on tap.
More than 3,900 locations nationwide now offer wine on tap and that number is rapidly increasing. Venues interested in starting a wine on tap program can use TryWineOnTap.com to find an installer, learn more about the low-maintenance, high-efficiency wine draft system, or to discover the 250 premium wine brands that are available in a keg.
The benefits of wine on tap include:
- It’s guaranteed fresh - With wine on tap, you never have to worry about an open bottle decreasing in quality and losing flavor profiles. Wine in kegs stays fresh, from the first glass to last. There is no oxidation, no corkage, no spoilage.
- There’s no more wasted wine - Wine on tap is the most cost effective option for a by-the-glass wine program. No oxidation = no wasted wine = no wasted money. In addition, there is nothing to recycle or throw away.
- More premium wine options are now available - With over 150 wineries and over 250 premium wine brands now available on tap. You can find a list of all the wines that are available here: http://trywineontap.com/wines-available-on-tap/.
- Speed of service – There is no time wasted pulling corks, recycling bottles or throwing away waste. Simply tap and pour the freshest, best tasting wines.
- A 96% reduction in carbon footprint - Kegs offer a 96% reduction in carbon footprint compared to wine poured from bottles over 20 years. Just one stainless steel keg sequesters the same amount of CO2 as 28 trees. Plus, each keg put into service saves 2,340 lbs of trash from the landfill over its lifetime.
Anyone interested in wine on tap can visit TryWineOnTap.com, or can contact them by phone at 855-KEG-WINE, or by email at INFO(AT)TRYWINEONTAP(DOT)COM. TryWineOnTap.com is also available on Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo, and Instagram.
TryWineOnTap.com was created by wine on tap innovator Free Flow Wines. Free Flow Wines has emerged as the largest kegging service provider, supporting the wine industry with kegging, logistics and marketing services to support the wine on tap category. Free Flow Wines delivers the world’s premium wine brands to the taps of restaurants and venues nationwide. Free Flow Wines' kegging and logistics services have allowed the wine and hospitality industries to move away from bottles to a sustainable, environmentally friendly way of serving wine on tap, while maintaining wine integrity from the barrel to the tap. Free Flow Wines was has more than 220 wine brands in kegs, such as Frog’s Leap from the Napa Valley, King Estate Winery from Oregon and Diseno from Mendoza, Argentina. Their clients' wines are offered to a variety of restaurants, premium hotels, sports and entertainment venues nationwide. The company is located in Napa, California, and you can find them online at FreeFlowWines.com, on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Flickr @FreeFlowWine.