Gimmal ERP-Link is the only certified ArchiveLink product integrating SAP to Office 365 that allows SAP content to be stored in the Microsoft cloud.
Houston, TX. (PRWEB) August 24, 2015
Gimmal ERP-Link Version 4.0 GS has been ArchiveLink® certified for integration with SAP NetWeaver®, meeting the requirements for connecting Microsoft SharePoint® and Office 365 to SAP. Organizations with SAP implementations can improve business performance and lower costs by storing content and data in SharePoint on premises, in hybrid environments, or in the cloud with Office 365.
Gimmal ERP-Link Suite allows Microsoft SharePoint – on premises, hybrid and in Office 365 – to operate as the primary content repository for SAP, providing information management services, data and records archival, collaboration, and content governance functions in support of native SAP business processes. Gimmal ERP-Link enables organizations to:
- Enable SAP processes for content and drive more optimized business processes
- Extend content-driven business processes to span both SAP and SharePoint
- Expand SAP usage by exposing content to all SharePoint
- SharePoint-enable line of business solutions for Employee Records, Invoice Processing, Contract Management, Plant Maintenance, and more
- Limit organizational risk by controlling SAP content in a compliant, well governed structure
- Lower infrastructure costs to 80%, by not only leveraging the Microsoft Cloud, but also by replacing their legacy ECM providers with SharePoint
“This SAP NetWeaver certification proves our continued market leadership in Microsoft interoperability for SAP,” stated K. David Quackenbush, President, Gimmal. “Our unique integration to Office 365 allows our clients to greatly lower their costs, and expand the utilization of SAP content across their organizations.”
Gimmal delivers information management software that makes Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365 a true Enterprise Content Management system. Gimmal’s award-winning solutions enable businesses to consistently govern and manage their content wherever it exists across the enterprise. Gimmal products are cloud-ready, easy to deploy, cost-effective, and they are supported by a team of experts. For more information, visit the website at gimmal.com for a tour of Gimmal products and solutions.