Timelapse’s marketing classes are specifically designed for marketers and entrepreneurs wanting to expand their marketing skill set.
San Francisco, CA. (PRWEB) August 25, 2015
Timelapse offers one-day hands-on marketing trainings and digital marketing services for marketing professionals in the San Francisco Bay Area. As a marketing agency, Timelapse offers strategic planning, web design, online advertising, and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) services. Timelapse will host a special marketing workshop by SEO, SEM & Content Marketing Expert Cort Tafoya on 'Google Analytics: Core Features' on September 21st, 2015. The event will take place at the Runway Incubator in San Francisco. Registration is open at timelapsesf.com/google-analytics-workshop
'Google Analytics: Core Features' is an intermediate level look at the most useful tools of this widely used website reporting software. Attendees will learn how to create custom reports and segment visitor data for real insights. Attendees will also learn how to track the most important visitor actions on your site - like button clicks, checkouts, and destination pages. Lastly, we'll cover concepts on how to use your analytics to create real website and marketing improvements. This talk will demonstrate how to get the most out of Google Analytics in just a short period of time.
- Acquisition: How to leverage and explore channel data.
- Site Behavior: Using GA to examine visitor flow, UX data and visitor patterns.
- Conversions: Tracking important website events and Goals.
- Content performance: What metrics to look for and how to take advantage of high performing content.
- Segmentation: Creating and using segments to compare different types of visitors.
- Dashboards: Using dashboards for reporting and tracking different groups of data.
Timelapse will also offer a series of hands-on one-day courses in San Francisco this fall:
- Content | Leverage Copywriting to Maximize Your Impact: On Friday, September 11th, Kevin Lynch, Senior Copywriter at Swirl / Microsoft, will host a full-day content marketing training. He will present professional copywriting techniques and best practices. Attendees will strengthen the impact of headlines, ads, blogs and marketing materials, and ensure that their brand is speaking in a distinct and unified voice.
- Enterprise SEO | Scale Up Your SEO Strategy: On Friday, September 18th, Andreas Ramos, Former Manager of Global SEO at Cisco, will host an Enterprise SEO Training with Timelapse. Andreas Ramos is Former Manager of Global SEO at Cisco where he was leading SEO for 43 languages and 84 countries. He evangelized SEO methods for Cisco teams around the globe. This class will help high-level marketers implement enterprise-level SEO processes, and leverage SEO throughout branding, public relations, and content marketing.
- Social / Successful & Time-Saving Social Media Management: On Friday, October 9th, Brand Creative & Social Media Expert Anna Colibri will host a social media workshop with Timelapse. Attendees will learn how to use social media time efficiently and effectively on the Big Seven social media platforms, and how to analyze the results of their work so you feel confident their efforts are paying off.
- PPC / Build and Optimize Profitable Adwords Campaigns: On Friday, October 30th, Google Adwords Expert John Fawkes will host a Google Adwords workshop. Students will learn to build and manage effective Google Adwords campaigns utilizing both the search and display networks.
- SEO | Outrank Your Competition With Advanced SEO: On Friday, November 13th, Cort Tafoya, SEO, SEM & Content Marketing Expert, will host a full-day SEO workshop. Cort Tafoya will present the latest and most successful SEO techniques, review insightful SEO case studies, and facilitate interactive workshops.
Timelapse’s marketing classes are specifically designed for marketers and entrepreneurs wanting to expand their marketing skill set. Timelapse’s trainers have 10 to 30 years experience with leading organizations including Cisco, Microsoft, Hack Reactor, HP, Intuit, TED, and Stanford Business School.
Timelapse offers one-day hands-on marketing trainings and digital marketing services for marketing professionals in the San Francisco Bay Area. As a marketing agency, Timelapse offers strategic planning, web design, online advertising, and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) services. Learn more at TimelapseSF.com, email contact(at)timelapsesf.com, or call (415) 216-6181.