Unsupported & Unsecure Software Audit assesses out-of-date operating systems like Windows XP & Windows Server 2003, then provides cost-effective options to secure critical business data & stay compliant.
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (PRWEB) September 02, 2015
Fusion IT, a provider of managed IT services and value-added solutions for small and medium businesses, today announced the company is promoting throughout September 2015 a complimentary Unsupported and Unsecure Software Audit for small businesses to shield vital business data and information, as well as meet regulatory rules to avoid paying exorbitant fines and remain trustworthy with clients. The offer—valued at $499—expires September 30, 2015.
The results of the Unsupported and Unsecure Software Audit look at the continued use of outdated operating systems and other business software, and answers questions such as:
- What are the business risks?
- Are there dangers in losing vital business data and information?
- Are there vulnerabilities to serious viruses and cyberattacks?
- Are there patches and protections needed to stay HIPAA and PCI compliant?
- Are business systems slowing down, performing poorly and crashing?
- Are significant downtime and decreased productivity making growth challenging?
- Are there any opportunities to save money by staying with outdated software?
To find out more about the complimentary assessment and how small businesses can reduce operating risks, save time and money, and focus more on growing the business, please visit http://www.fusion-it.net or call 616.855.4590.
About Fusion IT
Fusion IT is a managed IT service provider (MSP) delivering value-added solutions, premium IT support and consulting to small and medium businesses throughout Western Michigan and surrounding areas. Some of the company’s most popular business technology solutions include cloud computing and service management, IT consulting, wireless technology and solutions, data backup and disaster recovery, and VoIP phone solutions. For more information about Fusion IT and its IT services, visit the company on the web at http://www.fusion-it.net. To learn more now, call 616.855.4590. Also, to get the latest industry news and trends, go to http://www.fusion-it.net/blog/.