Flipped learning continues to grow as more educators are looking for alternative ways to engage their students.
Washington, D.C. (PRWEB) August 25, 2015
Flipped Learning Network (FLN) is now accepting applications for its new Executive Director position. Reporting to the Board of Directors, the Executive Director will have overall strategic and operational responsibility for FLN staff, consultants and programs, as well as support and execute the mission and goals of FLN while performing all duties pertaining to the business of the organization.
“Flipped learning continues to grow as more educators are looking for alternative ways to engage their students,” said Aaron Sams, FLN co-founder. “With the addition of an Executive Director, FLN is ensuring instructors receive the best resources and training available to flip their classrooms.”
The Executive Director’s responsibilities will further generate awareness around FLN’s goals to serve as the hub to connect educators engaged in flipped learning, facilitate and collaborate on relevant research and provide access to professional learning opportunities. Responsibilities include:
- Answering initial press inquiries
- Representing FLN at various events with keynotes, sessions and informal networking
- Researching, gathering and maintaining an up-to-date bibliography for research on flipped learning
- Overseeing all surveys involving flipped learning
- Overseeing the planning process of FlipCon Annual Conference to increase onsite and virtual attendance, add sponsorships and expand the agenda
- Managing all aspects of the business of the organization from legal review, financial oversight, contracts and board relations
To learn more and apply for the Executive Director position, please complete the application online.
About Flipped Learning Network
The mission of the Flipped Learning Network™ (FLN) is to provide educators with the knowledge, skills, and resources to successfully implement Flipped Learning. The goals of the FLN are to 1) Serve as the hub connecting educators engaged in Flipped Learning; 2) Facilitate and collaborate on research relevant to Flipped Learning; and 3) Provide access to professional learning opportunities on Flipped Learning at http://www.flippedlearning.org.