Knowledge, workshops and networking at its best when you attend a PRESENT Podiatric Conference!
(PRWEB) September 01, 2015
The premier online medical education company for Podiatrists and Diabetes professionals, PRESENT e-Learning Systems, has become a leader in podiatric, surgical and wound care conferences. The Residency Education Summits standardize and improve residency education. The Superbones Superwounds Conferences place top national speakers at the podium and across the table during hands-on surgical and advanced wound care workshops. The Desert Foot High Risk Diabetic Foot Conference, dedicated to clinicians in the VA, DOD, IHS, PHS enables the private and non-governmental sectors to improve clinical care for patients with diabetes.
The 2015-2016 PRESENT Conference Schedule:
- Superbones Superwounds West 2015 Conference, Cosmopolitan Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - Oct 22-24, 2015
- Desert Foot 2015 Conference, Sheraton Phoenix Downtown, Phoenix, AZ - Nov 18-20, 2015
- Superbones Superwounds East 2016 Conference, Teaneck Marriott, Teaneck, NJ - Mar 18-20, 2016
- Residency Education Summit East 2016, Teaneck Marriott, Teaneck, NJ - Aug 12-14, 2016
- Residency Education Summit Midwest 2016, Hilton Chicago Oak Brook Hills, IL - Sept 16-18, 2016
- Desert Foot 2016 Conference, Sheraton Phoenix Downtown, Phoenix, AZ - Oct 19-21, 2016
- Superbones Superwounds West 2016 Conference, M Resort, Las Vegas, NV - Nov 17-19, 2016
Visit http://PRESENTConferences.com for more.
Contact Michael Shore, DPM
954.298.7000 | mshore(at)presentelearning(dot)com
Logistical and General Information
Contact Daryl Ehrentreu, RPh, MBA, CMP
888-802-8410 | daryl(at)presentelearning(dot)com