Austin, TX (PRWEB) August 27, 2015
Young professional women in the Austin area are invited to celebrate the official opening of Polish Austin, a non-profit organization exists to help young professional women connect with each other and discuss career and faith.
Additional information about the grand opening party:
- Hosted at Kendra Scott on South Congress today, August 27, from 6-8 pm.
- Open to the public and will have bubbles and bites provided, as well as the latest Kendra Scott jewelry for sale.
- 20% of all proceeds from the event will go back to Polish.
- Read more about the event at http://www.polishaustin.org.
“We love seeing the positive impact Polish is making in our current Dallas community and cannot wait to connect with the women of Austin, Texas,” says Polish co-founder and director Kat Armstrong. “Austin is such a strong and vibrant city for young professionals. Polish is thrilled to serve the women and be a resource to support their career and faith journeys.”
Polish hosts monthly luncheons that serve up food and inspiring guest speakers who share their life stories about inspiration, passions, struggles and their path to faith.
More information about the first Polish Austin fall luncheon:
- Hosted at Green Pastures Restaurant on Wednesday, September 9 from 12-1 pm.
- Featuring guest speaker Jessica Honegger, founder and co-CEO of Noonday Collection. Jessica was recently named by INC Magazine as the owner of one of the 50 fastest-growing women-led companies in America.
- Cost is $25 and covers entry and a catered meal.
- Make sure to RSVP ahead of time at http://www.polishaustin.org or the price increases to $28 the day of the event.
Founded in 2008, Polish exists to help young professional women connect with each other and discuss career and faith. Polish caters to women who are early in building their career, navigating the complexities of work and life at once and are intrigued at how the God of the Bible could inform and influencer their day to day lives. Learn more about Polish at http://www.polishonline.org.