Clips from the in-process documentary, "All the Queen’s Horses," will be used to spark student discussion and educate the community about public corruption.
NASHVILLE, TENN. (PRWEB) August 25, 2015
The NASBA Center for Public Trust (CPT) is excited to host a series of public ethics discussions on select university campuses in Colorado, New Mexico, Utah and Wyoming. The inaugural Ethics Town Halls will be held in conjunction with viewing footage from the in-process documentary, "All the Queen’s Horses."
The CPT has collaborated with Dr. Kelly Richmond Pope, Chief Content Officer of Helios Digital Learning, and the Daniels Fund in an effort to educate the public about white-collar crime and the importance of ethical decision-making in our society.
"All The Queen’s Horses" chronicles the story of Rita Crundwell, former city controller of Dixon, Illinois whose embezzlement of $53 million went undetected for more than 20 years. Clips from "All the Queen’s Horses" will be used to spark student discussion and educate the community about public corruption.
The Ethics Town Hall meetings will be held at the following universities:
- University of Utah (Salt Lake City, UT), September 2
- University of Wyoming (Laramie, WY), September 17
- University of Colorado Mesa (Grand Junction, CO), September 24
- New Mexico State University (Las Cruces, NM), September 29
- University of Colorado Denver (Denver, CO), October 6
- University of New Mexico (Albuquerque, NM), October 8
- University of Northern Colorado (Greeley, CO), October 22
- University of Colorado Colorado Springs (Colorado Springs, CO), November 5
- Colorado State University (Fort Collins, CO), November 18
- University of Colorado Law School (Boulder, CO), November 19
The CPT encourages students, faculty, business and community leaders to attend the Ethics Town Hall meeting near you. During the event, there will be an opportunity to ask questions and receive more information regarding the documentary in development.
About NASBA Center for the Public Trust
The NASBA Center for the Public Trust (CPT) is a non-profit organization whose mission is to champion the public trust by advancing ethical leadership in business, institutions and organizations. http://www.thecpt.org.