New York, NY (PRWEB) August 27, 2015
The New York division of FirstService Residential, North America’s leading property management firm, announced that from June to August it was selected to serve as property manager for seven cooperative and condominium buildings comprising more than 600 units. The properties added to its portfolio include:
- Evans Tower Condominium, located at 171 East 84th Street, is a full-service condominium comprised of 219 units. Notable amenities include a 24-hour doorman, fitness center with a pool and sauna, and a rooftop deck with panoramic views of Manhattan.
- RiverBridge Court Condominium, located at 603 West 148th Street in Hamilton Heights, is a newly-constructed luxury high rise with 46 units and an extensive amenities list including a 24-hour concierge, live-in superintendent, fitness center, bike room, and rooftop deck with views spanning the Hudson River and George Washington Bridge.
- The Hamilton Owners Corporation, located at 330 West 145th Street in Hamilton Heights, is cooperative comprised of 130 units. Amenities include a full-time doorman, gym, onsite laundry, a parking garage, as well as oversized windows and outdoor patios in select units.
- 90 Eighth Avenue Housing Co. is recognized as one of Park Slope’s most exceptional full-service cooperatives. The building’s 57 units feature pre-war details such as high ceilings, original moldings and fixtures, and sweeping views of Manhattan.
- 475 Sterling Place Condominium, a newly-constructed condominium in Prospect Heights, is comprised of 45 units, some with private gardens and terraces. Amenities for this building include a part-time doorman, fitness center, landscaped garden and a community room.
- The Castle Apartment Corp., a cooperative located at 2277 Homecrest Avenue in Sheepshead Bay, includes 113 units.
- Executive House Owners Inc., located at 72-35 112th Street in Forest Hills, includes 87 units.
About FirstService Residential:
FirstService Residential is North America's largest manager of residential communities and the preferred partner of HOAs, community associations and strata corporations in the U.S. and Canada. FirstService Residential's managed communities include low-, mid- and high-rise condominiums and cooperatives, single-family homes, master-planned, lifestyle and active adult communities, and rental and commercial properties.
With an unmatched combination of deep industry experience, local market expertise and personalized attention, FirstService Residential delivers proven solutions and exceptional service that add value, enhance lifestyles and make a difference, every day, for every resident and community it manages. FirstService Residential is a subsidiary of FirstService Corporation, a North American leader in the property services sector. For more information, visit http://www.fsresidential.com.