ATLANTA (PRWEB) August 27, 2015
For the ninth consecutive year, the international law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP is recognized for having more attorneys listed in the annual Best Lawyers in America than any other law firm in the guide. Of the more than 350 Greenberg Traurig attorneys named, 19 represent the firm’s Atlanta office.
In the Georgia market, Greenberg Traurig is top-listed based on the number of attorneys listed in Entertainment Law - Motion Pictures and Television and Entertainment Law – Music. The firm is also top-listed in these same areas in the Atlanta metro market.
According to the Best Lawyers website, the “Top Listed” designation is given to the firm that has the most listed lawyers in a particular location and practice area. The award is based exclusively on number of listed attorneys. Inclusion in Best Lawyers is based entirely on peer-review.
The 19 Atlanta attorneys listed in the 2016 edition of Best Lawyers in America are:
- James S. Altenbach – Corporate Law
- Allen D. Altman – Corporate Law
- Theodore I. Blum – Corporate Law
- Lori G. Cohen – Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions – Defendants; Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants; Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants; Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
- Clarence Davis – Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants; Product Liability Litigation – Defendants; Commercial Litigation
- Joel Ross Feldman – Litigation – Intellectual Property
- Ernest LaMont Greer – Mass Torts Litigation/Class Actions – Defendants
- Christiana Callahan Jacxsens – Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions – Defendants
- Joel A. Katz – Entertainment Law – Motion Pictures and Television; Entertainment Law – Music
- Michael J. King – Appellate Practice; Commercial Litigation
- Thomas J. Mazziotti – Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions – Defendants; Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
- Ian R. Macdonald –Immigration (Litigation – Labor and Employment)
- Christina Braisted Rogers – Real Estate Law
- Jess L. Rosen – Entertainment Law – Motion Pictures and Television; Entertainment Law – Music
- Bobby Rosenbloum – Entertainment Law – Motion Pictures and Television; Entertainment Law – Music; Litigation – Intellectual Property; Trademark Law; Copyright Law
- Jeffrey M. Smith – Legal Malpractice Law – Defendants; Legal Malpractice – Plaintiffs
- Mark G. Trigg – Litigation – Banking and Finance; Commercial Litigation
- Andrew J. Velcoff – Entertainment Law – Motion Pictures and Television; Entertainment Law – Music
- Todd D. Wozniak – Employment Law – Management; Litigation – Labor and Employment
About Greenberg Traurig, LLP
Greenberg Traurig, LLP is an international, multi-practice law firm with approximately 1800 attorneys serving clients from 37 offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. The firm is among the 2015 BTI Brand Elite and among the most “Tech Savvy.” It was on the 2013-2015 BTI Client Service 30 listings of firms “most recognized by clients for providing excellent client service,” and one of the 2014 BTI Client Relationship Scorecard “Power Elite,” based on the nature and strength of its client relationships. More information at: http://www.gtlaw.com.