Military AutoSource has been serving the military for over 50 years, providing exclusive savings, benefits and securities to U.S. Military personnel who are stationed overseas.
Woodbury, NY (PRWEB) August 29, 2015
The Exchange-authorized, military car program Military AutoSource (MAS) is offering deployed personnel the chance to order a Ford vehicle for as-little-as $99 a month. The “Green Tag Sale” is running through September 30th at all on-base Military AutoSource locations. U.S. Military can order a Ford Fiesta, Focus, or Fusion for just $99 a month for the first nine months. Other popular Ford models, including the Ford Mustang and Ford Escape, can be ordered for $199 a month. Military members can choose to have their Ford vehicle delivered to their overseas duty-station or have it waiting for them stateside when they return.
Military AutoSource Green Tag Sale
- MY15 Focus, Fiesta, or Fusion - $99 payment for first 9 months.
- MY16 Focus, Fiesta, or Fusion - $99 payment for first 6 months.
- MY15 Mustang or Escape - $199 payment for first 9 months.
- MY16 Escape - $199 payment for first 6 months
- MY15 Edge or Explorer - $299 payment for first 9 months.
- MY16 Explorer - $299 payment for first 6 months
Military AutoSource has been serving the military for over 50 years, providing exclusive savings, benefits and securities to U.S. Military personnel who are stationed overseas. Military AutoSource is conveniently located on-base, offering pre-negotiated discounts through the Exchange and the Ford Motor Company. Sales Representatives are also available online 24/7 at http://www.militaryautosource.com/ford.
Military AutoSource Ford Benefits
- Lowest Price Guarantee - If a better offer is found, Military AutoSource will pay the difference.
- Worldwide Delivery – Take delivery almost anywhere in the USA, or at most overseas duty stations.
- Money-Back Guarantee – The vehicle will be delivered exactly as ordered, or the customer will be refunded.
- Cancellation Without Penalty – In the military, orders can change at any time. If a change in PCS or TDY orders affects delivery, customers have the right to cancel and receive a full refund.
About Military AutoSource
Military AutoSource (MAS) is a subsidiary of the Overseas Military Sales Corporation (OMSC). For over 50 years, Military AutoSource has been serving the military community by providing U.S. specification automobiles to active duty military, civilian, DOD employees and the diplomatic community stationed outside the United States. The on-base division of Military AutoSource, formerly known as Exchange New Car Sales, is authorized by the AFFES/NEXCOM program. You can learn more about Military AutoSource at http://www.militaryautosource.com.