Centennial, CO (PRWEB) September 01, 2015
Ineo, LLC announced details of the company's 28th Annual Relocation Tax, Legal & Payroll Webinar Training for Corporate Human Resources, Payroll, and Relocation Professionals, to be held on September 23rd & October 1st.
This session will be presented by our Chief Compliance Officer, David S. Oltman, CRP and Claudia A. Howe, CPA, Partner with Global Mobility Tax, LLP.
Industry leaders will gain insight on both Domestic and Global Tax issues for 2015, and will learn from experts on the front line of tax and compliance issues. All attendees can earn up to 2 CEU, CPE, and CRP Credit Hours.
Attend this Webinar Training to learn from experts on the front line of tax and compliance issues:
- New 2015 Domestic & Global Relocation Tax Issues Clearly Explained
- Discuss IRS Form 8938 - Foreign Financial Assets Form - Required by transferees
- Easy-to-understand discussions on today's complex global mobility issues
- Address Organization-Wide Reporting Requirements
- Report on The elimination of the HUD-1 Form - Replaced By a Closing Disclosure Document
- Set your strategy, update and communicate your tax policies
- Australia, India, Ireland, Israel, and UK important new updates
- Non-Qualified and Restricted Stock Options Effects on Corporate Relocation
- Understand Technology and Tax Solutions
- Address the New 2015 Relocation Policy Language that is Required for all Relocation Programs
Previous attendees have given Ineo’s Annual Webinar high marks for training and timely information on new best practices.
For more Webinar details and online registration visit us at http://www.ineotech.com.
Ineo has been providing best-in-class software, financial processing, and tax preparation solutions to the global mobility industry since 1984. We provide focused solutions that meet the specific global mobility business needs of our customers. Our unique name, Ineo, is Latin for the term ‘to begin’. The name is indicative that, although rich in history and experience, the company is on a continuous path of reinvention and is committed to creating world class software and exceptional service.