By offering more AP courses and a broader variety of CTE electives, we’re proud to better prepare our students to successfully use their gifts to advance God’s kingdom.
Rock Rapids, IA (PRWEB) August 31, 2015
Alpha Omega Publications is pleased to release 16 new Career and Technical Education (CTE) courses and two new Advanced Placement (AP) courses to students and schools using its Ignitia online curriculum.
Now offering four AP courses, Ignitia benefits college-bound students by helping them get ahead in the undergraduate world before they graduate from high school. The challenging courses help students stand out to admissions counselors, earn college credits, and skip introductory courses when they begin college. The new AP courses available in Ignitia include Macroeconomics and Human Geography.
With the addition of 16 new CTE electives that prepare high school students to enter college and the workforce, Ignitia now features 40 CTE courses in 14 different career clusters. Like all CTE courses, the new electives promote critical thinking, emphasize problem solving, and encourage students to take responsibility for their own learning.
“Every student has unique talents and interests,” said Brian Lambert, vice president of curriculum development. “By offering more AP courses and a broader variety of CTE electives, we’re proud to better prepare our students to successfully use their gifts to advance God’s kingdom.”
New Ignitia CTE courses include:
- A/V Technology and Film Careers
- Banking Services Careers
- Careers in Logistics Planning and Management Services
- Careers in Manufacturing Processes
- Careers in Marketing Research
- Construction Careers
- Introduction to Careers in Architecture and Construction
- Introduction to Careers in Arts, A/V Technology, and Communications
- Introduction to Careers in Education and Training
- Introduction to Careers in Finance
- Introduction to Careers in Government and Public Administration
- Introduction to Careers in Manufacturing
- Introduction to Careers in Marketing
- Introduction to Careers in Transportation, Distribution, and Logistics
- National Security Careers
- Teaching and Training Careers
To learn more about Ignitia online curriculum, visit https://www.aopschools.com/ignitia_overview?utm_source=PRWeb&utm_medium=PressRelease&utm_campaign=18NewIgnitiaCourses.
About Alpha Omega Publications
Founded in 1977, Alpha Omega Publications is a leading provider of PreK-12 Christian curriculum, educational resources, and services to Christian schools and homeschool families worldwide. AOP follows its mission every day by creating and providing quality Christian educational materials to thousands of students through curriculum, educational books and games, support services, family entertainment, and an accredited online academy. Visit https://www.aopschools.com/?utm_source=PRWeb&utm_medium=PressRelease&utm_campaign=18NewIgnitiaCourses or call 877-688-2652 to learn more.