Build(ing) out an entire business division dedicated to (the TriMetrix Assessment) product is a natural next step in the evolution of The Brooks Group”
Greensboro, NC (PRWEB) August 31, 2015
The Brooks Group, a global sales training and selling solutions firm, introduces the Talent Management Division, a department devoted to helping organizations identify and keep the best talent both inside and outside of the sales department. Talent management goes beyond selection, and The Brooks Group believes in offering a solution that goes beyond simply providing assessments to select the right candidate.
The Brooks Group has been providing clients with hiring assessments for over three decades, and The Talent Management Division was developed to take these assessments further to ensure that clients receive the maximum benefit from their investment with The Brooks Group. That is made possible with a team dedicated to delivering new products and additional consulting services needed to identify, hire, train and retain top talent.
The Talent Management Division provides assessment clients with the following solutions:
- TriMetrix Position Benchmarking – Objective insight into any position in their organization in order to create a blueprint for superior performance
- TriMetrix Hiring Assessments – A clear and multi-dimensional picture of an individual’s capacity to perform in a specific role—sales positions and beyond
- Talent Management Support – Convenient, online scheduling capabilities for assessment debriefs and talent acquisition consultations
- Assessment Podcasts – Monthly podcasts to highlight specific components of the assessment, and help clients get more out of the reports they’re already using
- TriMetrix Certification Training – A two-day program equipping attendees with the expertise to interpret assessment results on their own
- Interpretation Resources – A collection of tools and resources created to support the hiring, onboarding, and retention efforts of assessment clients
According to EVP Will Brooks, “The TriMetrix Assessment product suite has been an extremely popular and valuable resource for our clients, both in the training and selection context. To build out an entire business division dedicated to this product is a natural next step in the evolution of The Brooks Group.”
The Brooks Group has developed the Talent Management Division to better support our growing number of TriMetrix Assessment clients, and to provide the full range of services that are needed in order to guarantee that organizations find and keep the best talent.
CONTACT: Will Brooks
ABOUT THE BROOKS GROUP
Founded in 1977, The Brooks Group is an award-winning B2B sales training company focused on bringing practical, straightforward solutions to your sales force selection and training challenges.
The Brooks Group’s sales and sales management training programs are street-smart, logical and taught/reinforced in a way that guarantees clients realize a return on their training dollars. The Brooks Group’s clients get the best available resources for screening, training, developing and retaining sales and sales management talent customized specifically to their organization’s needs.
- 94% of The Brooks Group’s training participants win new accounts as a result of the training
- 99% see increased sales volume
- 75% say they’re better at building trust and rapport and are more confident in approaching prospects
To learn more about The Brooks Group, visit http://www.TheBrooksGroup.com