The GSC team will introduce the SOLIDWORKS 2016 release and demonstrate how the new user-driven tools and enhancements improve design innovation and productivity.
Milwaukee, WI (PRWEB) September 01, 2015
Graphics Systems Corp. (GSC) announces plans for its annual premiere events featuring the newest release of SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD Engineering Software. At these complimentary events, the GSC team will introduce the SOLIDWORKS 2016 release and demonstrate how the new user-driven tools and enhancements improve design innovation and productivity.
This year’s events feature: live presentations on the new features of the SOLIDWORKS 2016 Suite; exclusive “How It’s Made” presentations by local best-in-class companies; a first-look at the newest intuitive design software, SOLIDWORKS Industrial Design; and 3D printing applications for manufacturing. Following the SOLIDWORKS 2016 Premiere, attendees are invited to exclusive facility tours where they’ll learn how companies like Trek Bicycle, Bretford Manufacturing, and Electronic Theatre Controls design and innovate their products. There will also be opportunities for networking and a time for specific question and answers with top SOLIDWORKS engineers and users in the area.
Events are held on the following dates and are open to the general public:
- October 1, 2015 at Trek Bicycle’s world headquarters in Waterloo, WI followed by a complimentary lunch and facility tour.
- October 6, 2015 at the Wisconsin Manufacturing and Technology Show in Milwaukee, WI with a complimentary meal and admission to Wisconsin’s largest manufacturing event. This event features a morning and afternoon session.
- October 13, 2015 at Bretford Manufacturing in Franklin Park, IL followed by a complimentary lunch and manufacturing facility tour.
- October 15, 2015 at Lambeau Field in Green Bay, WI with a complimentary lunch and tickets to the newly renovated Packers’ Hall of Fame.
- October 27, 2015 at Electronic Theatre Controls in Middleton, WI followed by a complimentary lunch and facility tour of ETC’s international headquarters.
- October 29, 2015 at Clinkenbeard in Rockford, IL followed by a complimentary lunch and exclusive facility tour.
For a full list of events and more details, visit http://www.gxsc.com/sw2016.
About Graphics Systems Corp.
Graphics Systems Corp. assists companies in implementing 3D engineering capabilities for design, simulation, data management, technical documentation, and 3D printing. A local engineering technology expert since 1989, Graphics Systems Corp. partners with companies in Illinois, Wisconsin, and Michigan to improve product design and engineering efficiency.
Graphics Systems is the Midwest's leading provider of Dassault Systèmes SOLIDWORKS and Stratasys solutions, consulting, support, and training. Their world-class team of dedicated professionals provide thousands of companies with unparalleled sales, service, training, and support.