London, UK (PRWEB) August 31, 2015
The markets for stationary oxygen concentrators are anticipated to see sustainable growth, driven by rapidly aging world population along with unsatisfied need of proper homecare oxygen treatment. Older people develop a variety of respiratory conditions where oxygen is helpful in improving the quality of life dramatically. Portable devices are already affordable and support an active lifestyle even while on oxygen.
Amid the key factors propelling the growth of the stationary oxygen concentrators market are their ability to provide oxygen in any circumstances, the worldwide ageing population, a hike in the number of people with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and other respiratory diseases. Amid the advantages of newer stationary oxygen concentrator devices are that they have less weight and more power, and are easy to use. They are usually affordable but reimbursement is driving markets.
The value of the market for oxygen concentrators stood at USD 669.5 million as of 2014, and it is forecast to reach USD 2 billion by end-2021. The sector’s growth is driven by the entrance of new competitors to the market, patient’s need for the smaller lighter technology, and the rising market demand for stationary devices at home even as portable devices offer greater mobility support for older persons.
Topical research report “Stationary Oxygen Concentrators Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2015-2021” drawn up by WinterGreen Research is now available at MarketPublishers.com
Title: Stationary Oxygen Concentrators Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2015-2021
Published: May, 2015
Price: US$ 4,000.00
The research publication is devoted to giving a comprehensive, unprejudiced examination of the stationary oxygen concentrators market on a worldwide scale, thoroughly and independently assessing every aspect of the sector. The study presents an all-round overview of what is currently occurring in the market space, which assists players in designing the appropriate and timely market strategies leading to success.
- Detailed description of the stationary oxygen concentrator sector alongside an in-depth evaluation of the market dynamics with coverage of major growth drivers and challenges.
- Valuable insights into the key applications, technologies, trends, developments, among others.
- Accurate data on the stationary oxygen concentrator market shares plus forecasts of the overall market and by sector.
- In-depth review of major stationary oxygen concentrator products.
- Insightful analysis of the stationary oxygen concentrator technology.
- Extensive profiles of the dominant firms involved in the worldwide stationary oxygen concentrator marketplace.
More reports by the publisher can be found at WinterGreen Research page.