London, UK (PRWEB) August 31, 2015
Improving macroeconomic environment, growing consumer confidence, surging disposable incomes and decreasing unemployment rate are amongst the key factors driving the growth of retail sector in Germany. The retail industry increased by 1.6% as of 2014 and is poised to register a CAGR of 2.1% through to 2019. Consumers are increasingly seeking convenience and value. The rising number of single households and an aging population are making retailers adapt to these novel demands from consumers. Conscious consumerism is gaining traction, stimulating the demand for organic and local foods. Nevertheless, the negative population growth rate and oncoming deflation might impact the prospects for the retail sector in the long run.
New research report “Retailing in Germany - Market Summary and Forecasts; Comprehensive overview of the market, consumer, and competitive context, with retail sales value and forecasts to 2019” elaborated by Conlumino is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: Retailing in Germany - Market Summary and Forecasts; Comprehensive overview of the market, consumer, and competitive context, with retail sales value and forecasts to 2019
Published: August, 2015
Price: US$ 4,950.00
The report provides comprehensive historical and forecast data for retail sales, besides incorporating information on the business climate and country risk pertaining to the country’s retail universe. It presents an in-depth assessment of the most recent trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics across the major product categories, as well as overviews of the latest best practice in online retail website design. The study provides unbiased market insights based on altering demographic and economic factors, consumer trends, technological innovations and other macroeconomic factors. Retail sales and most rapidly growing product categories. The study also presents quantitative and qualitative insights into the changing retail dynamics across diverse channels.
Reasons to Buy:
- Get an overview of the 26 products across 12 product sectors in Germany’s retail marketplace.
- Explore new opportunities, allowing for the alignment of your product strategies and offerings to meet demand by analysing the vital population and economic trends, key technology and consumer trends impacting the domestic retail universe.
- Identify actual and projected behaviour trends in each of the categories to discover the best opportunities to make use of.
- Analyse the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the key trends impacting consumers’ behaviour.
- Understand the high-growth market categories with deep insights into the performance of individual product categories across the leading channels, during 2009-2019.
- Examine the competitive landscape along with the activity of the top international and local players in the German market.
More reports by the publisher can be found at Conlumino page.