Robust infrastructure development in Asia leading to heightened cement demand will be a central theme when major local and global cement producers meet this October in Bali.
Bali, Indonesia (PRWEB) September 02, 2015
Robust infrastructure development in Asia leading to heightened cement demand will be a central theme when major local and global cement producers meet this October in Bali. Indonesian market gets top focus with three informative sessions by – Suparni, President Director, PT Semen Indonesia (Persero) discussing ‘Indonesia’s Government Infrastructure Promise & The Cement Industry Outlook’; Rachid Hamdani, Project Director, PT Semen Bosowa Maros highlighting the ‘Cement Expansion Plans & Project Update in Indonesia’ and Oepoyo Prakoso, Corporate Environment & Managemet System Manager, PT Holcim Indonesia discussing ‘Green Industry Standard for Cement Sector in Indonesia’.
Other country focused sessions spotlight on India, Nepal, the Philippines, Myanmar and Laos. Details of ‘India’s Cement Demand under Modi’s Government’ will be provided by Ajay Kapur, MD & CEO, Ambuja Cements, and the prospects of Nepal’s cement market, especially after the 2015 earthquake will be shared by Aditya Sanghai, Executive Director of Ghorahi Cement Industry. The papers on ‘Laos Cement Market & Growth Potential’ will be delivered by Zhou Zhihui, General Manager, Lao Cement Industry Corporation and another on ‘Riding on Philippines Construction Boom’ by Jagdeep Verma, Head of Business Consulting Dept., Holtec Consulting. Mr.Gareth Chin, Chief Executive Officer of Zochwell Group will provide an ‘Update on construction & cement market in Myanmar’.
Other summit highlights are:
- Global Economic Outlook – David Sumual, Chief Economist, PT Bank Central Asia
- Global Trends in The Cement Industry – Imran Akram, CEO, IA Cement
- Japan Cement & Cementitious Materials Market & Trade Outlook – Makoto Nakano, CEO, Marubeni Cement and Construction Materials Co.
- Recent Trends in Dry Bulk Shipping Market: Implications for Cement and Clinker Transportation – Owen Mulford, Manager - Industrial Bulk, Norden Shipping
- Current Trends of Dry Mix Mortar in South East Asia – Malik Jamal Jaffar Ali, Senior Technical Service Manager, Wacker Chemicals
Visit 17th Asia CemenTrade Summit website for more details or contact Ms. Grace at +65 6346 9147.