“Deep discounts plus the insider access and live like a local moments only available through our tour operator members equal an unforgettable cultural experience,” said Terry Dale, president and CEO of USTOA.
New York, NY (PRWEB) September 01, 2015
This September, the United States Tour Operators Association (USTOA) invites travelers to make their bucket list destinations a reality. Travel Together Month brings deep travel deals from the country’s leading providers of independent and escorted group travel to http://www.ustoa.com/travel-together-month. Featured promotions on tours and packages include savings up to $2,300 per person, free international airfare, luxury upgrades and much more.
“Summer might be ending but now is the best time to take advantage of these special travel offers during USTOA’s Travel Together Month,” said Terry Dale, president and CEO of USTOA. “Deep discounts plus the insider access and live like a local moments only available through our tour operator members equal an unforgettable cultural experience.”
Throughout the month of September, consumers can visit ustoa.com/travel-together-month to find more than 65 different travel offers to a myriad of destinations including some of the most sought-after locales in the world. Travel Together Month highlights include:
- Abercrombie & Kent: Save $4,000 per couple on the 10-day “Egypt & the Nile” Luxury Small Group Journey. Available on select 2016 departures.
- Lindblad Expeditions-National Geographic: Free round-trip air from Miami to the Galapagos (up to $1,250 per guest) on select 2015 departures aboard the National Geographic Endeavour and National Geographic Islander.
- Mayflower Tours: Receive free airfare on the “Enchanting India with a Ganges River Cruise” itinerary departing 3/15/16, a value of $2,500 per couple.
- Quark Expeditions: Save up to $2,300 per person on the following three Ocean Endeavour voyages including Buenos Aires flights: “Antarctic Explorer: Discovering the 7th Continent,” “Falklands South Georgia and Antarctica: Explorers and Kings” and “Crossing the Circle: Southern Expeditions.” Available on select departures through 12/31/15.
- Swain Destinations: Book the “Baillie Lodges Australian Luxury Defined” itinerary including an island-inspired barbeque lunch with premium wine and a 15-minute scenic helicopter flight over Uluru and get upgraded to the next luxurious suite category at Southern Ocean Lodge, a savings of $2,000 per person, plus 15% off travel gear at the Swain Destinations Travel Store. Valid on travel through 12/24/15.
- Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection: Save up to $1,600 per couple on select 2016 Europe boutique river cruises when you pay-in-full at time of booking.
Note: deals can be booked September 1-30, 2015. All travel details, restrictions and booking instructions can be found at ustoa.com/travel-together-month.
“With so many extraordinary journeys to explore, the hardest part will be deciding where to go,” added Dale. “For inspiration, explore USTOA’s growing collection of Travel Together videos and blogs posts that delve deeply into immersive cultural experiences in featured destinations around the world.”
Travel Together videos and blog stories can be found at http://www.youtube.com/user/ustoanyc and http://www.ustoa.com/blog as well as http://www.ustoa.com/traveltogether. Consumers can also follow the adventures on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram using #traveltogether.
For further inspiration or to search for additional travel itineraries to dream destinations, visit ustoa.com/dream.
For questions and more information on USTOA, visit ustoa.com, call 212-599-6599, or email information(at)ustoa(dot)com.
Representing more than $13.5 billion in revenue, the member companies of U.S. Tour Operators Association provide tours, packages and custom arrangements that allow nearly 8 million travelers annually unparalleled access, insider knowledge, peace-of-mind, value and freedom to enjoy destinations and experiences across the entire globe. Each member company has met the travel industry’s highest standards, including participation in the USTOA’s Travelers Assistance Program, which protects consumer payments up to $1 million if the company goes out of business.
As a voice for the tour operator industry for more than 40 years, USTOA also provides education and assistance for consumers and travel agents.