Predictive content analytics need to be part of the toolbox of serious content marketers. Jay Baer, Convince & Convert
San Mateo, California (PRWEB) September 09, 2015
InboundWriter, the first purpose-built application that forecasts online content traffic performance, has experienced impressive growth since its September 2014 launch. The ground-breaking software uses predictive analytics and ‘big data’ to simulate how much traffic online content will generate before being written.
Since launching the application one-year ago, InboundWriter has proven the effectiveness of its forecasting accuracy and analytics; reporting on average a 4x improvement in customer’s content traffic performance, typically within the first three-months of engagement. Furthermore, the company has rapidly grown its customer base from 20-pilot accounts to over 100-enterprise account deployments in the span of a year; proving a significant value and ROI to customers.
InboundWriter is unique in that it is the only software application with the ability to forecast content success; measured by search, social and total web traffic metrics prior to the content being written. The software also makes data-driven content suggestions specific to a target’s website.
According to a 2015 study by the Content Marketing Institute, “the number one challenge for content marketers is ‘creating engaging content’”. InboundWriter directly addresses this issue by removing the guesswork from content creation. InboundWriter’s software forecasts content performance and suggestions based on predictive analytics. It is specifically designed to leverage the advanced semantics that currently drive online search and web activity, not simply based on keywords or what is trending (a practice many content marketers continue to rely upon).
The following data highlights the benefits of InboundWriter’s disruptive approach:
- It is well-established that over 80% of new online content fails to drive any traffic or user engagement; typical goals shared by most content marketers.
- On average, InboundWriter drives 3.8x traffic improvement within the first 90-days of a customer deployment as evidenced by formal, data-driven case studies across 20 accounts. The smallest measured impact is 1.7x, and the highest is 7.7x.
- Over longer time periods, InboundWriter has shown even larger impact in the range of 5x to 20x traffic improvement, driven by the fact that InboundWriter focuses on evergreen content where traffic builds over time to strong content.
- InboundWriter shows this impact (i) across the range of typically measured industry metrics – organic traffic, total pageviews/sessions, and even social sharing, and (ii) across sites of all sizes and industries.
- User engagement is also equal or better with InboundWriter.
Leading content marketing industry experts such as, Jay Baer, Ian Cleary, Doug Karr, Kim Garst and Sue Anne Dunlieve have all used the product and, as a result, experienced a multi-fold increase in web traffic. Beyond just traffic improvement, they have also experienced hours of saved effort by avoiding creating content that had no chance of success. Award-Winning Blogger, Author and Founder of Convince & Convert, Jay Baer, commented that “The ‘production’ mindset of simply building a content calendar and creating solid stuff every day will not take you where you need to go. It will increasingly yield more strikeouts than home runs ... predictive content analytics need to be part of the toolbox of serious content marketers.”
Also, the company has proven its ability to deploy and scale in medium-and-large-sized enterprises as well as in specific niches and industries. Firms such as Yesware, SkilledUp (a div of Apollo Education), Internap, Foley Services, Agorapulse and many others have reported a 4x traffic improvement over 90-days based on over 20-formalized case studies, with over 10x traffic improvement over a 6-month period. Content and Engagement Manager Bernie Reader of Yesware summarizes her experience with InboundWriter, “We’re a small team at a fast-growing startup, so working efficiently and measuring our impact with hard data is essential. After just six months with InboundWriter, the numbers are clear. We’re achieving higher organic traffic with fewer posts, leaving my team with more time for everything else.”
Since being launched a year ago, InboundWriter has also improved its offering in meaningful ways by developing:
- A new user-interface offering increased ease-of-use
- Automated performance reporting integrated with Google Analytics
- Enhanced analytics that make it easier to find new topics for content creation
- Continuing its focus on innovation, in the coming months, the company will launch new functionality to improve ‘ideation’ and the efficiencies of finding new content topics.
“Often the term ‘ground-breaking’ gets tossed around lightly, especially when it comes to new products,” said InboundWriter CEO, Skip Besthoff. “We are thrilled to have proven, and to continue to prove, that InboundWriter is indeed a disruptive and necessary product in content marketing; a groundbreaker. We look forward to the day when all content marketers discover that predictive content analytics is the first step to successful web content.”