Egnyte’s security-enhanced and hybrid architecture enables Microsoft users to seamlessly share and manage documents stored across heterogeneous storage locations – in the cloud and on premises.
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. (PRWEB) September 01, 2015
Egnyte, a market leader in Adaptive Enterprise File Services, today announced new integrations for Microsoft Office 365. The integrations enable business users to seamlessly access, manage and share all of their files, providing:
● Web Access — users can open Egnyte files directly from Microsoft Office Online for viewing and editing. Changes are automatically saved back to Egnyte.
● Desktop Access — deep, native integrations within all of the Office tools will provide users with a variety of choices to easily open, edit, and share any of their Egnyte files.
● Mobile Access — users who are on-the-go can remotely access and edit Egnyte files from any of the native Office mobile apps.
“By partnering with key enterprise players and integrating their applications with the Egnyte solution, we’re creating seamless workflows around content that is mission-critical for the enterprise,” said Isabelle Guis, chief strategy officer at Egnyte. “We’re significantly scaling our ecosystem of infrastructure and application partners, on-premises and in the cloud. Supporting a broad variety of IT environments facilitates adoption and makes business users and IT professionals more efficient, allowing our customers’ businesses and ours to thrive.”
“Egnyte’s security-enhanced and hybrid architecture enables Microsoft users to seamlessly share and manage documents stored across heterogeneous storage locations – in the cloud and on premises – while enhancing the user experience by connecting workflows across their favorite business applications, including Microsoft Office,” said Steve Guggenheimer, corporate vice president and chief evangelist at Microsoft. “We are pleased to count Egnyte in our partner community as a hybrid file services platform for our customers to easily collaborate with their Microsoft content across desktop, mobile and online – wherever business may take them.”
New Technology Partner Program
On the heels of her appointment as Egnyte’s chief strategy officer, Isabelle Guis also unveiled a new Technology Partner Program. This program provides enhanced value-added services on top of the company’s open, hybrid technology — leveraging existing infrastructure on premises, in the cloud or a mixture of both.
The Technology Partner Program will offer:
● The highest level of productivity and security for customers — with deeper integrations that further strengthen the Egnyte partner portfolio.
● Seamless integrations into existing workflows — which means business users benefit from the applications and services they’re most familiar with, and IT benefits from the ease of deployment and added security.
● Enhanced professional services and support — provides partners with collaborative development and customers with easy deployment, along with the help needed to increase business-user productivity and mitigate any downtime.
● Extended value for customers through a growing network in key verticals — such as Finance, Advertising and Construction, addressing important workflow requirements, including collaboration, project management and remote access.
Technology Partner Program Quotes
“Smartsheet offers an intuitive collaboration and work management tool for enterprise customers to effectively manage projects through a familiar spreadsheet-like interface with work automation and Gantt chart features built into the program,” said Mark Mader, president and CEO at Smartsheet. "As an Egnyte Technology Partner, we are able to provide joint customers with a seamless project management workflow by linking files stored in Egnyte’s secure enterprise file services platform to projects in Smartsheet, keeping relevant files accessible to authorized users and in context with each project.”
“FotoIN enables customers in industries with heavy field presence, such as Construction, Engineering, Restoration, Property Management and Real Estate, to easily capture, access and collaborate on project photo files,” said Sly Barisic, founder and CEO of FotoIN. “By joining Egnyte’s Technology Partner Program, we can create an open and secure environment for customers to automate field-to-office workflows by integrating with Egnyte’s enterprise file-sharing platform, helping to increase productivity, customer satisfaction and savings.”
“We are so excited to officially become a part of Egnyte’s Technology Partner Program,” said Naomi Assaraf, CMO and co-founder at cloudHQ. “We’re especially proud of the reliability that we offer IT admins, making their jobs so much simpler when they want to integrate notes, files, and emails between cloud apps like Slack, Salesforce, Google Drive, Evernote, and more, regardless of where folders are stored, through Egnyte’s enterprise file services platform.”
*More partner quotes available (see link below)
Egnyte is a market leader in Adaptive Enterprise File Services that uniquely anticipate IT and end users’ needs to securely, easily and intelligently share files on premises and in the cloud. Egnyte’s award-winning platform integrates with any cloud, storage, device and business application to enable customers to optimize their collaboration environments through secure access, centralized control and unified visibility. Egnyte enables IT to make informed decisions on infrastructure utilization and workflows and allows end users to access unique content intelligence to proactively adapt their content sharing, management and protection strategies.
Egnyte was founded in 2007 and is a privately held company headquartered in Mountain View, CA. It is backed by venture capital firms, including Google Ventures and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, as well as technology partners, such as CenturyLink and Seagate Technology. Please visit http://www.egnyte.com or call 1-877-7EGNYTE for more information.