"I used to have to ask guests if they had been to our restaurant before. Now, with Wisely, I know immediately when a repeat guest arrives." Raunaq Savur, GM of Mani Osteria
Ann Arbor, Michigan (PRWEB) September 01, 2015
Wisely, a newly featured business app in Apple’s App Store, debuts in a number of new markets including New York, Chicago, Orlando, Grand Rapids, Detroit, and Philadelphia. Wisely helps restaurant partners enhance the guest experience by personalizing service to each individual, and offers customizable preferred guest programs, similar to major retail, airline, and hotel brands. Using beacon technology, Wisely automatically notifies restaurant management and hosts when a repeat customer arrives. Restaurant managers can quickly access guest preferences and purchase history in real-time via their mobile device. In addition to the app for restaurants, Wisely also has an app for guests, which keeps track of loyalty progress and benefits earned.
“Restaurants know the importance of guest experience, but there are practical barriers that prevent a consistent, personalized experience,” says Mike Vichich, CEO and Cofounder of Wisely. “For example, how many faces, names, and personal preferences can a manager remember? What happens if you hire a new manager? How do you recognize regulars across multiple locations? Wisely enables a consistent guest experience despite these challenges.”
Wisely is an elegant, seamless solution for restaurant guests and managers, backed by powerful analytical tools that test and measure the drivers of increased visit frequency and spend. These tools include:
- Preferred Status: As guests spend money at a restaurant or restaurant group, they are able to unlock exclusive experiences and achieve a level of status, such as Silver, Gold, or Platinum – similar to airline or hotel preferred customer programs. Restaurants can customize these experiences based on their business objectives. Examples include priority reservations, a wine flight, chef’s tasting menu, extended happy hours, a signed cookbook, or early invitation to an exclusive event. Unspoken benefits allow the restaurant to define ways to surprise the guest, such as a special cocktail from the bartender, or chef’s appetizer to be delivered when the preferred guest is hosting multiple people in their party. The experience is seamless for guests, as they can link an existing credit or debit card, eliminating the need to carry a special card or remember a number. Guests simply pay as usual, and Wisely handles the rest.
- Guest Intelligence: On the restaurant’s end, Wisely’s guest intelligence system acts as a high-end maître d’ that is always on the schedule, remembers useful information about guests, and helps restaurant groups deliver a consistently great experience across multiple locations. Wisely’s beacon technology allows restaurant partners to receive push notifications to a manager’s iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Android phone or tablet the moment a preferred guest arrives. Real-time mobile customer relationship management allows the merchant to see the guest’s name, photo, status, visit history, notes, and feedback from prior visits. Benefits earned by guests can be redeemed directly in the restaurant management app, leaving them delighted without ever having to do a thing.
- Private Feedback: After each purchase, Wisely collects feedback from guests, allowing restaurants to quickly resolve any issues, potentially before the guest leaves the establishment. Guest feedback is recorded on the guest’s profile in Wisely’s restaurant management app, enabling restaurants to easily recall and act upon feedback the next time a guest arrives.
- Guest Messaging: Wisely’s messaging system allows restaurants to notify guests of important updates, including menu changes, invitations to special events, new location openings, and more via push notifications and in app messages.
- Analytics: On the surface, Wisely is an elegant experience for guests and staff. Behind the scenes, Wisely continuously helps restaurants improve customer lifetime value, specifically visit frequency and spend. Restaurants now have a scientific way to test and measure improvements to their business. Wisely shares ideas to improve these results over time.
As a former server, Vichich experienced the challenges of guest experience first-hand. “Servers strive to make their guests happy – they enjoy it and its in their financial interest, through tips. Having the ability to personalize the experience gives all parties what they want: guests have a better time, servers get tipped more, and the restaurants get more frequent guests who spend more.”
Ultimately, guest experience requires a human touch that can't be replicated. But humans use technology to become more informed everyday. See Wisely's blog for a review of how technology can enhance guest experience.
Consumers can download Wisely at no cost on iPhone or Android. For more information and how to become a restaurant partner visit: https://wise.ly/restaurants.