New York, NY (PRWEB) September 21, 2015
SNL Financial’s 7th Annual SNL Bank M&A Symposium will be held in Washington, D.C., on October 7th through 8th. The event features the industry’s most influential and active bank acquirers, investment bankers, regulators and consultants as they share insights into the prospects for mergers and acquisitions.
Of particular note this year is an opening address from Sen. Richard C. Shelby, chairman of the United States Senate Committee on Banking Housing and Urban Affairs. Sen. Shelby’s address will focus on the future of banking policy and regulation. Additional speakers and panel discussions will provide an examination of market trends and the outlook for M&A opportunities in 2016 and beyond.
Agenda topics include:
- What is the Bank Worth? Evaluating Your Strategic Alternatives
- Market Trends, Themes and Outlook
- Table Stakes: Getting Regulatory Approval for M&A
- Views from the C-Suite: Executing a Successful M&A Strategy
- Compensation and M&A – Retaining and Managing Key Talent
- The Importance of Building Infrastructure and Systems to Support Growth
- Investor Support for Banks
Conference details and registration information are available at http://center.snl.com/Programs/liveevent.aspx?id=4294972175