San Miguel, California (PRWEB) September 02, 2015
Cholame Vineyard’s 2012 Chardonnay was awarded Double Gold / 95 Points at the 35th Annual 2015 San Francisco International Wine Competition.
“This distinguished recognition is just another in a series of awards for our amazing wines,” says Cholame Vineyard’s Vintner, David DuBois. “Our renowned Winemaker, Andrés Ibarra, continues to impress the wine industry. He brings over thirty years of experience to Cholame Vineyard.”
The San Francisco International 2015 Double Gold Tour will feature our 2012 Chardonnay in four cities:
- September 15, 2015 – San Francisco
- September 30, 2015 – Los Angeles
- October 15, 2015 – Chicago
- November 3, 2015 – Las Vegas
The San Francisco International Wine Competition is considered by many the most prestigious competition in the US, if not the world. This year’s competition consisted of 4,900 wine entries from around the world. Out of the 476 Chardonnays entered, only nine were awarded Double Golds.
Other Recent Top Awards received by Cholame Vineyard include:
- Platinum / 94 Points, 2015 Critics Challenge – 2013 Summer Shade Grenache Blanc
- Gold, 2015 Long Beach Grand Cru - 2012 Chardonnay
- Gold / 91 Points, 2015 L.A. International – 2013 Summer Shade Grenache Blanc
- Gold / 92 Points, 2015 Monterey County – 2011 Bull Pen Tempranillo
- Gold / 90 Points, 2015 Critics Challenge – 2011 Zinfandel
- Silver / 91 Points / Best of Class of Region, 2015 Cal State Fair – 2011 Bull Pen Tempranillo
Cholame Vineyard is located in San Miguel, California at the southern tip of Monterey County. Our wine menu features Chardonnay, Grenache Blanc, Grenache, Mourvedre, Petite Sirah, Tempranillo and Zinfandel. For more information, visit http://www.cholamevineyard.com.