London, UK (PRWEB) September 01, 2015
Negative pressure wound therapy (NPWT) entails the use of a vacuum that creates negative pressure inside a wound to remove exudates, fluid, and infectious materials to prepare the wound for healing and closure. The market for treatment devices (comprising portable devices, stand-alone devices, disposable devices, and canisters, etc.) is projected to expand continuously through 2021.
Rising patient and physician awareness of NPWT and also the increasing prevalence of diseases directly relating to the onset of chronic wounds, like cardiovascular disease and diabetes mellitus (DM), will likely drive the growth of the worldwide NPWT marketplace. The increased adoption of lightweight portable NPWT devices is set to increase patients’ satisfaction with the treatment. Due to enhancements in the design, NPWT devices promise to become the standard of care for chronic and acute wounds in the offing.
In-demand research report “MediPoint: Negative Pressure Wound Therapy - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts” created by GlobalData has been recently added at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: MediPoint: Negative Pressure Wound Therapy - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts
Published: June, 2015
Price: US$ 6,495.00
The report presents an unbiased evaluation of the worldwide NPWT market in the top 10 markets (the USA, France, Italy, Germany, Spain, the UK, China, Japan, Brazil, and India) for the treatment of acute and chronic wounds. The study provides in-depth insights into the competitive landscape, the marketed products and those in development, the active and emerging players, and a comprehensive market analysis of each of the segments. The research publication discusses the unmet needs in the market whilst providing a profound understanding of physicians’ opinions and decision-making processes in utilising and assessing the uptake of various NPWT device types.
Reasons to Buy:
- Review of wound management, including anatomy, pathophysiology, epidemiology, symptoms, diagnosis, and guidelines for the treatment, and the different methods of treatment.
- Annualised overall NPWT market revenue based on type of device, direct and indirect disease costs, procedure trends, and market outlook by nation through to 2021.
- Main topics discussed include strategic competitor analysis, market characterisation, overview of unmet needs, reimbursement and regulatory landscape, assessing market access in each region reviewed, and potential influence of the emerging technologies on the marketplace.
- Pipeline evaluation, comprising all-round data split across various phases of development, including insights into emerging trends and NPWT products in development.
- Examination of the actual and prospective market competition in the worldwide NPWT market. Comprehensive analysis of the major industry opportunities, drivers, limiters and challenges.
More reports by the publisher can be found at GlobalData page.