The event is designed to foster cross-learning among different internal team members such as learning designers, project managers, authoring tool experts, HR and marketing professionals.
Hyderabad, India (PRWEB) September 02, 2015
CommLab India, a leading e-learning company, is organizing a learning event from September 1st – 30th to promote cross-learning among its different teams so that they acquire holistic business knowledge and promote synergy. The objective is to ensure that all the teams are cognizant of the business operations, thereby nurturing a holistic approach in the company and equipping employees to better serve our growing clientele.
This learning event is one of its kind where Marketing Professionals, Learning Designers, Project Mangers, Authoring Tool Experts, and HR & Admin Pros share their knowledge.
Some of the topics covered include:
- Evolving as a thought leader in the custom e-learning space through blogs, ebooks, and webinars
- Latest news about the Industry and Competitors
- SAM process for custom e-learning
- Balancing the Time, Cost, and Quality Triangle
- Tips for effective communication with global customers
- Articulate Storyline templates for rapid curriculum development
- New strategies for product and compliance training
- Key takeaways from working with our top customers
- All about translations – development and audio synchronization
- All about organic food and health: Happy Employees ensure Happy Customers
- Training @ CommLab India: How it benefits our customers
RK Prasad, the CEO of CommLab India strongly believes that learning is effective only when it is collaborative and multiple learning methodologies are used. Hence, the teams in this learning event will deliver digestible learning bytes in the form of blogs, infographics, and 2-3 minute videos in addition to formal classroom sessions of 30 minutes each.
All employees will be part of this learning event and assessed online using our Learning Management platform. The learning that emerges from this event will be published as an ebook that will help organizations get a distilled version of our collective experience. The fun quotient is increased by inter-team cooking and sports competitions such as Caroms and Shuttle.
Dr. Ayesha Omer, COO, says that "it’s celebration time at CommLab! We Learn, Eat, and Enjoy while comprehensively delivering valuable training solutions to our global customers!"
About CommLab India
CommLab India LLP is a leading learning solutions company with expertise in design and development of e-learning courses. Its learning solutions include e-learning course development, m-learning solutions, conversion of legacy courses into the mobile compatible HTML5 format, translation of online courses and hosting and managing training materials on LMS.
CommLab has worked with organizations in various industries such as finance, insurance, manufacturing and healthcare. Based in India, it is the preferred vendor to several Fortune 500 companies, such as Alcoa, Mettler-Toledo and Pepco Holding Inc. and has an ongoing relationship with organizations such as SAI Global, Hill-Rom and Unilever.